Just made a bet with a rival fan.

Watch
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
For the next semester, myself as a Liverpool fan has made a bet with a Manchester United fan in a maths module we will do together.
After the midterm exam, whoever with the lower mark needs to sing one of their compatriot's chants. I will make him sing our signature European run chant, Allez Allez Allez.
After the final exam, whoever with the lower mark needs to perform a full cover of their compatriot's anthem in their full kit, as both of us play an instrument. I will do a full cover of Glory Glory Man Utd on piano if I get lower marks, while he will perform YNWA on guitar.
The Liverpool - Manchester United rivalry is now extended to our studies, so we will now strive for the best as defeat feels bad in this.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Sounds like a great way of motivating both of you to try the best that you possibly can in your exams. :cool:
Any chance of adding an extra condition that involves uploading the audio/video files to TSR or youtube? :cheers:
Good luck in your revision and exams!
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I just couldn't haha. I'd sooner pay to charity than sing a United song.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (56)
12.33%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.76%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (122)
26.87%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (41)
9.03%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (212)
46.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.3%

Watched Threads