2022 Higher English Prelim

Watch
Oklolll
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Weemark)
Spoiler:
Show
tomorrow at 9 XD
Ok the other men should weep questions will be based on page 32-33. Where Isa and Jenny are being disrespectful.
Advertisement
Weemark
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Oklolll)
Ok the other men should weep questions will be based on page 32-33. Where Isa and Jenny are being disrespectful.
Thank you so much. I might be able to catch up enough to have a shot. Hope one day I can repay you for today's good deeds
Oklolll
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Weemark)
Thank you so much. I might be able to catch up enough to have a shot. Hope one day I can repay you for today's good deeds
😇👍
Advertisement
taylors234
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Does anyone know the Liz lochead question or close reading questions x
Oklolll
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by taylors234)
Does anyone know the Liz lochead question or close reading questions x
For critical essay liz lochhead?
Advertisement
taylors234
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Liz lochead is my set text I think x
cravitayz
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
liz lochhead ten marker is smth like how she turns everyday occurrences to explore a serious issue. the passage is the first four stanzas.
Advertisement
themask1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Anyone remember the prose questions for the critical essay?
Oklolll
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by themask1)
Anyone remember the prose questions for the critical essay?
I only remember the one I did for poetry: how does the poet make the poem seem straightforward to complex
Advertisement
taylors234
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Omg thank u so much, do u remember what poem the questions were on for the 10 marker x
cravitayz
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Omg thank u so much, do u remember what poem the questions were on for the 10 marker x
omg sorry i forgot 😭😭 it’s the bargain
Advertisement
taylors234
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
That’s okay thank you so much x
taylors234
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
does anyone know the name of the astrology close reading paper
Advertisement
Oklolll
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
does anyone know the name of the astrology close reading paper
No, but I think the first question is how does the writer feel the news companies are treating astrologist/astrology (own words).
taylors234
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Okay thank u x
Loll1239
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Hm?)
Anyone done the higher English prelim yet? I know the close reading was supposedly on astrology and very hard but no idea about the critical reading. Anyone have a clue?
Hi has anyone done the drama critical essay
Loll1239
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Oklolll)
No, but I think the first question is how does the writer feel the news companies are treating astrologist/astrology (own words).
Hi do you know what the drama critical essay questions are would be really helpful
Advertisement
Loll1239
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by jmaccuish3)
Mine is next Thursday. :afraid:
Do you remember the drama questions for critical essay
themask1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Anyone know the theme for the Duffy poems Textual analysis?
jmaccuish3
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Loll1239)
Do you remember the drama questions for critical essay
No sorry I was analysis film
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (35)
22.44%
Note taking apps (5)
3.21%
Flashcards (29)
18.59%
Revision guides (5)
3.21%
Past papers (76)
48.72%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
3.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise