Offers University

Watch this thread
Osb04
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Wondering if anyone has gotten a offer from any of these Universities for 2022 to study LAW.

Kings college London
SOAS
Royal Holloway University
Brunel University
Goldsmiths University
missversace
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
I got an offer frm Brunel for law and law w criminal justice both w a placement year
Osb04
Rep:
Nice, when did you submit your application if you don’t mind me asking ?
missversace
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
It got sent off on the 3rd which was a Friday I think and I got a response on the 6th so the Monday
Osb04
Rep:
That’s really good - I’m waiting for a response as well ! Just sent it off this morning.
missversace
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Osb04)
That’s really good - I’m waiting for a response as well ! Just sent it off this morning.
I was lowkey shocked at how fast they sent it, got conformation email at 7 and received an offer by 4. Do you know which one would be your first choice
Osb04
Rep:
Kings college
Ahjjjkkk
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
I’ve received one from soas. Applied on 17th nov
Osb04
Rep:
Did u take Your LNAT test ?
Ahjjjkkk
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Osb04)
Did u take Your LNAT test ?
I did but I don’t think you need it for soas, the website said you don’t need it at least. But when I applied for my lnat soas was an option which required it so I’m not sure. Still waiting on kcl and ucl though. How did you find the lnat?
Osb04
Rep:
I’m actually taking the LNAT on the 30th
Ahjjjkkk
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Osb04)
I’m actually taking the LNAT on the 30th
Aaah good luck!
Osb04
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I’ve done the LNAT however for my section b it didn’t go well. I did my conclusion and 2 paragraphs but I got cut off mid way my intro- do you guys think this will damage my chances at getting (be realistic please no sugarcoating)
R4V123
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I got an offer from royal Holloway and Brunel but it’s for business under grad
Osb04
Rep:
That’s actually really good I’ve heard royal Holloway is good
R4V123
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Holloway is good for Learning but hasn’t got the prestige name that Brunel does. It depends on what your studying.
Ahjjjkkk
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Osb04)
I’ve done the LNAT however for my section b it didn’t go well. I did my conclusion and 2 paragraphs but I got cut off mid way my intro- do you guys think this will damage my chances at getting (be realistic please no sugarcoating)
No I think they focus on the main bodies to see how you form arguments. IMO I think a conclusion is more important than an intro and my conc was cut short midway sentence so I think you should be fine. Besides I think only ucl looks at the essay (I’m not sure if you’ve applied there)
Osb04
Rep:
Ahh Yh that’s more comforting
Osb04
Rep:
Got an offer from Brunel 2022 to study law LLB
Ahmed788
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I got offers from Soas and Birmingham for ppe.Which one should I firm?Whats the better course?I like both of their modules and I being an intl student am more interested in London than in anywhere else in the Uk.Please guide
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (57)
26.51%
As I expected (68)
31.63%
Harder (82)
38.14%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.72%

Watched Threads