The Student Room Group

3rd A-level option

Planning on taking computing and maths to go for at A levels but stuck on the 3rd option,
Gone through and narrowed down my interests to either business or law and none really seem to fit in or jump out at me
Any ideas? or other subjects maybe?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Tesco2For1
Planning on taking computing and maths to go for at A levels but stuck on the 3rd option,
Gone through and narrowed down my interests to either business or law and none really seem to fit in or jump out at me
Any ideas? or other subjects maybe?

I would suggest Physics as the 3rd option, as not only does it include maths which you will find in both GCSE and for Level maths, but is also an interesting subject, as it has content on nuclear decay, radioactivity and waves, which you will find quite interesting. You can also choose an option between Astrophysics, Electronics, Turning points, Medicinal Physics etc, which are also really fun surprisingly. Also, mechanics in included in physics which overlaps and goes a bit above and beyond with maths ALevel , with further mechanics of circular motion and simple harmonic motion.

Quick Reply

Latest