K-dramas

Watch this thread
miser
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Anyone watch K-dramas?

Recently I binged a few watching Squid Game, Hellbound and My Name. Will watch Extracurricular next.

What did you enjoy watching?
Spelunker
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
i watched "so i married an anti-fan" recently and it was really good! its an enimies to lovers type of thing. i also watched squid game which was amazing but i haven't finished hellbound yet.
agnos987
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
signal
miser
Rep:
(Original post by Spelunker)
i watched "so i married an anti-fan" recently and it was really good! its an enimies to lovers type of thing. i also watched squid game which was amazing but i haven't finished hellbound yet.
Hellbound was seriously intense. I hope they make a season 2.

(Original post by agnos987)
signal
That's the one with the time-travelling walkie talkie right? I saw The Call which was a film with a similar premise (time-travelling phone calls). I put Signal on my list.
agnos987
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by miser)
Hellbound was seriously intense. I hope they make a season 2.

That's the one with the time-travelling walkie talkie right? I saw The Call which was a film with a similar premise (time-travelling phone calls). I put Signal on my list.
yeah it's the walkie-talkie one
Also, I'm pretty sure they'll make a season 2 of Hellbound bcs of the ending
miser
Rep:
yeah it's the walkie-talkie one
Also, I'm pretty sure they'll make a season 2 of Hellbound bcs of the ending
Yeah, and it was popular too.
agnos987
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by miser)
Yeah, and it was popular too.
Spoiler:
Show
so do you think that the people who 'died' didn't actually die or that they were brought back to life?
miser
Rep:
Spoiler:
Show

so do you think that the people who 'died' didn't actually die or that they were brought back to life?
Spoiler:
Show

I think they all really died and all really went to hell, but because two people were taken instead of one, one person was released and came back to life.
miser
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I enjoyed Itaewon Class recently. It was a good story but sometimes I thought the characters' actions weren't sensible and no one called them out on it.
nsnsjss
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
ooh ive watched like 50 ahah. currently watching The Silent Sea
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I've been watching k-dramas for about 4 years. I've seen a ridiculous number of them.

Operation Proposal and Uncontrollably Fond are definite weepies.

W: Two Worlds, and Pinocchio are two of my favourites.

Most recently I've watched The Guest, Bulgasal, and All of Us Are Dead. All pretty decent.

I could list SO many to be honest that are good.
noelbrown
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
There's so many Kdramas that I love but my current favorite would have to be Snowdrop.
ItssRae
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by noelbrown)
There's so many Kdramas that I love but my current favorite would have to be Snowdrop.
Sameeee im crying right now bc im watching the last 2 episodes over😂
Violet5567
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
kdramas have honestly raised me
my favourites have to beee
uncontrollably fond, its my comfort show but its breaks my heart every time
strong girl bong soon is a little more light-hearted
and blood, ive just started re watching it, its sooo gooddd
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.94%
The paper was reasonable (190)
48.84%
Not feeling great about that exam... (98)
25.19%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
10.03%

Watched Threads