Imperial Chemical Engineering Applicants

Watch this thread
molly0702
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hey, was just looking for similar people applying for chem eng and are waiting to hear back after interview. How’s everyone feeling?
itzj3r
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
Still waiting... done my interview November 10th. Got 3 offers from other unis already. Imperial are probably waiting until the Jan 15 deadline before giving out offers
molly0702
Rep:
(Original post by itzj3r)
Still waiting... done my interview November 10th. Got 3 offers from other unis already. Imperial are probably waiting until the Jan 15 deadline before giving out offers
I did mine the same date, they said they’d respond 3 weeks after interview but definitely seems like it’ll be January now
ComicPro
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Agreed

(Original post by molly0702)
I did mine the same date, they said they’d respond 3 weeks after interview but definitely seems like it’ll be January now
Octopus4
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by ComicPro)
Agreed
I did mine 8th December and i got an offer today! I thought I would have to wait till January but I think they might be making decisions now to finish up for xmas
molly0702
Rep:
(Original post by Octopus4)
I did mine 8th December and i got an offer today! I thought I would have to wait till January but I think they might be making decisions now to finish up for xmas
Congratulations! I think on the main thread a few of us started getting offers from Monday onwards then they’ll probably stop on the 23rd for Christmas. What grades were you asked for?
Octopus4
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Congratulations! I think on the main thread a few of us started getting offers from Monday onwards then they’ll probably stop on the 23rd for Christmas. What grades were you asked for?
A*A*A* scary
itzj3r
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
I got my offer on the 20th!
Unconditional since I did my A-levels this year. Really happy
molly0702
Rep:
A*A*A* scary
Same! Glad it’s not just me
molly0702
Rep:
(Original post by itzj3r)
I got my offer on the 20th!
Unconditional since I did my A-levels this year. Really happy
ahhhhh omg congrats!!
fortified_shi
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Same w me, had my interview 8th December, offer 21st
fortified_shi
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
What accommodation are people looking at if moving?
Anonymous #1
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by fortified_shi)
Woodward and other North Acton ones
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by fortified_shi)
maybe kemp porter or pembridge (the cheapest ones tbh) wbu?
fortified_shi
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
maybe kemp porter or pembridge (the cheapest ones tbh) wbu?
wilson and north acton ones
Anonymous #1
Report 6 months ago
What laptops do current students have? Specifically chemical engineering but any recommendations are appreciated
Anonymous #4
Report 6 months ago
How was the interview? What type of questions were asked?
Anonymous #1
Report 6 months ago
How was the interview? What type of questions were asked?
For me they asked
why imperial and chem eng.
About ectra activities I did
Then a maths and chem and physics question. From what I’ve seen the average is a maths and chem question with one hard and one easy
Then I could ask any question I had.
You shouldn’t worry to much I feel like I failed but now have a offer
Anonymous #4
Report 6 months ago
For me they asked
why imperial and chem eng.
About ectra activities I did
Then a maths and chem and physics question. From what I’ve seen the average is a maths and chem question with one hard and one easy
Then I could ask any question I had.
You shouldn’t worry to much I feel like I failed but now have a offer
Ah, i did not take physics. Thank you for the advice!
Anonymous #1
Report 6 months ago
Ah, i did not take physics. Thank you for the advice!
They won’t ask a physics question then, they know what subject u do and ask based on that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (9)
34.62%
They're exactly what I expected (9)
34.62%