Spider-Man: No Way Home

Watch this thread
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
This amazing film came out yesterday now and is a love letter to Spider-Man fans everywhere. If you've seen it, did you enjoy it?
A_02
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
Yes yes yes! For me it’s hands down the best Spider-Man movie ever. Loved the post credit scenes too.
Last edited by A_02; 5 months ago
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
watching it on Saturday
sandrynaalivia
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
love it best spiderman movie ever
CosmicApathy1
Rep:
(Original post by A_02)
Yes yes yes! For me it’s hands down the best Spider-Man movie ever. Loved the post credit scenes too.
Definitely one of the best Spider-Man films. Not sure it tops Spider-Man 2 or Spider-Verse but it's definitely top 4
Last edited by CosmicApathy1; 5 months ago
username5832083
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Spoiler alert - gives away plot and ending of the film

(Original post by suryanta)
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler alert - gives away plot and ending of the film

(
Original post by suryanta)After Quentin Beck framed Peter Parker for his murder during the Europe attack and outed him as Spider-Man to the public,[N 1] Parker flees from an angry crowd with his girlfriend MJ and returns to his apartment, reuniting with his aunt May and Happy Hogan, the latter two who have just broken up. With the apartment surrounded by the Department of Damage Control, Parker, MJ, Aunt May, and Ned Leeds are interrogated, but their charges are lifted by lawyer Matt Murdock. Parker, MJ, and Leeds return to high school but their university applications are rejected due to the recent controversy.

Parker consults with Stephen Strange in the Sanctum Sanctorum, asking him to cast a spell to make people forget he is Spider-Man. Despite Wong's warning of the consequences that could incur, Strange casts the spell anyway. However, the spell is damaged when Peter insists on Strange to let everybody before his outing know his identity. Parker goes to the Alexander Hamilton Bridge and tries to convince an MIT administrator to accept Leeds' and MJ's applications. Suddenly, the bridge is attacked by Otto Octavius, who rips Parker's nanotechnology from his Iron Spider suit, causing it to bond with his mechanical tentacles. Upon discovering that this isn't the Peter Parker he had previously fought, Octavius has his robotic arms disabled by the nanotechnology, before being captured and placed in a holding cell in the Sanctum Sanctorum, along with Curt Connors who has been captured by Strange. With the help of MJ and Leeds, Parker decides to help capture any other possible "visitors" from the multiverse. They find and capture Max Dillon and Flint Marko.

Elsewhere, Norman Osborn is retrieved after going to a F.E.A.S.T. building seeking help. Strange wants to send the villains back to their respective universes and meet their fates. However, Parker wants to cure and help them before sending them back to prevent their deaths. He frees them and confines Strange in the Mirror Dimension after a brief fight, taking the villains to Hogan's apartment. Parker successfully cures Octavius by using Stark Industries technology to replace his broken inhibitor chip. When cures are developed for Osborn and Dillon, the Green Goblin persona takes over Osborn before the cure can be administered. Goblin then manipulates Dillon into removing the device that Parker put on him to cure him and, despite the best efforts of Parker and Octavius, the other four escape. In the ensuing battle, May is critically injured by the Goblin, with Parker unable to save her as she succumbs to her wounds. Fearing the worst after no contact from Parker, MJ and Leeds accidentally learn how to open portals using Strange's sling ring, which they use in an attempt to find Parker, only to summon an alternative Peter Parker, followed by another.

Leeds and MJ find their Parker who is comforted by MJ, after learning of May's death. He then meets the other Spider-Men, who share their own stories of losing loved ones and encourage him to fight in May's honor. They cooperate on curing the remaining villains and lure them to the Statue of Liberty. Leeds and MJ protect the original bind spell by Strange as the Spider-Men battle their enemies together. As the three Spider-Men struggle, they decide to plan a coordinative attack on the villains. They are later joined by Octavius, where they manage to defeat and cure Connors, Dillon, and Marko after a lengthy battle with Dillon reconciling with his own universe's Peter and is encouraged to let go of his villainous tendencies.

Amidst the battle, Leeds frees Strange from the Mirror Dimension, who seizes control of the spell and works to protect the current universe as the barriers begin to break down between the other universes. Meanwhile, a wrathful Parker overpowers and brutally fights the Goblin as revenge for May's death. He is stopped short of killing the Goblin by the Parker from that same universe, who was stabbed by his sworn enemy off-guard. As the Goblin redirects the blame for May's death on him, Parker injects him with the cure, restoring him to a regretful Osborn. To prevent further catastrophe and at Parker's request, Strange fixes the spell, sending the alternate Spider-Men and their villains back to their respective universes, while making everyone forget Parker's existence. Later, Parker tries to reconnect with MJ and Leeds, but he cannot bring himself to do it. Parker visits May's grave, joined by Hogan, now oblivious to his identity, and vows to carry on. Parker creates a new suit from scratch to resume his independent heroics.

In a mid-credits scene, the universe-displaced Eddie Brock and his symbiote companion Venom[N 2] sit at a bar and talk with the bartender about other superhumans and the Blip. While pondering how to "protect" this new world, the duo is swiftly transported back to their universe by Strange's spell, unknowingly leaving a part of the symbiote on the counter.
Thank you so much for this!! I couldn't watch it so I really needed some updates. Merry Christmas!
zws
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
easily one of the best cinema experiences ive ever had!!!
CosmicApathy1
Rep:
(Original post by zws)
easily one of the best cinema experiences ive ever had!!!
In my cinema we all cheered and clapped when the previous spiders came on screen. Such a great experience.
zws
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by CosmicApathy1)
In my cinema we all cheered and clapped when the previous spiders came on screen. Such a great experience.
friendly reminder to not post spoilers but yes!!!! omg it was incredible
encyclopedia690
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
This amazing film came out yesterday now and is a love letter to Spider-Man fans everywhere. If you've seen it, did you enjoy it?
just finish watching it, mind blown Andrew's favourite
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
lol same

(Original post by encyclopedia690)
agree
Last edited by Obolinda; 5 months ago
username5794123
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Nope, but my little brother is going to watch it today. He’s so hyped over it.
Siafkhan
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Great movie
CosmicApathy1
Rep:
(Original post by encyclopedia690)
Andrew was definitely the best spider ngl
elpe
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Best spiderman movie ever, the whole cinema gasped at Andrew's entrance . Andrew is my fav hands down
Last edited by elpe; 5 months ago
JasB01
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Best movie EVER!!! Teared up twice and a tear actually fell once.

Sidenote: I want to do a marvel marathon with my sis, are there additional costs for marvel movies on Disney plus. Are all marvel movie on it??
CosmicApathy1
Rep:
(Original post by JasB01)
Best movie EVER!!! Teared up twice and a tear actually fell once.

Sidenote: I want to do a marvel marathon with my sis, are there additional costs for marvel movies on Disney plus. Are all marvel movie on it??
I'm pretty sure you can get everything Marvel on Disney+ except Spider-Man because Sony own the Spider-Man character but Disney own everything else Marvel.
Last edited by CosmicApathy1; 5 months ago
encyclopedia690
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Andrew was definitely the best spider ngl
yh he was quite humorous
encyclopedia690
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
any predictions on venom 3?
Asg0
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
IT WAS “AMAZING” !! I loved everything about it. Andrew definitely deserves the 3rd movie of the amazing Spider-Man. I heard it’s in shooting not sure tho. Hopefully we are blessed with toms Spider-Man 4. I’m still so excited about it even though I watched it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (139)
29.39%
It went fairly well (226)
47.78%
It didn't go too well (69)
14.59%
TERRIBLE! (39)
8.25%

Watched Threads