Religious studies A-Level

Watch this thread
anna_jelli3
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
does anyone know or remember what questions were on the 2020 papers for RS like ethics, DCT and Philosophy for OCR.
thanks
thegeek888
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
They could be the questions examined in your mock exams!!! lol
Msbrownie.xo
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by anna_jelli3)
does anyone know or remember what questions were on the 2020 papers for RS like ethics, DCT and Philosophy for OCR.
thanks
We are doing the exact same board and alevel lmaoo, my mocks are in January tho and I think my school are making up the exam questions
anna_jelli3
Rep:
(Original post by Msbrownie.xo)
We are doing the exact same board and alevel lmaoo, my mocks are in January tho and I think my school are making up the exam questions
yeh my mocks are in January but we've been told they're only using past paper question so could be from the 19 or 20 paper loll
Msbrownie.xo
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by anna_jelli3)
yeh my mocks are in January but we've been told they're only using past paper question so could be from the 19 or 20 paper loll
My snap is the same as my username on here u can add me n we can help each other out, my other subjects are English n philosophy btw
anna_jelli3
Rep:
(Original post by Msbrownie.xo)
My snap is the same as my username on here u can add me n we can help each other out, my other subjects are English n philosophy btw
Oh I do history n psychology but philosophy is part of my rs a level
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (18)
19.15%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (32)
34.04%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
5.32%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
2.13%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (9)
9.57%
Reading articles about what steps to take (18)
19.15%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
4.26%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
6.38%

Watched Threads