UCL B990 Biomedical Sciences 2022 Entry

Watch this thread
ajalagthfh
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Seeing as there isn’t a 2022 Entry for the Biomedical Sciences course at UCL (that I could find), I thought a new thread could be useful.

Did anyone receive offers or rejections yet?
Husky.
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
Hey,

I applied today I don't have much info on when they usually give offers. Do you?
ajalagthfh
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I saw some people posting on the UCL thread that they got rejected or offered i think, but idrk if they're trolls or not
NerdAlert45
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Heyy,

I applied on the 26th of November.
I heard from other students that they normally don't give offers until end of Jan?
coco2121!
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
i haven't got an offer yet but I applied in mid october. hoping to hear soon!
Husky.
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by coco2121!)
i haven't got an offer yet but I applied in mid october. hoping to hear soon!
I applied a month ago. Do you know how they decide who to give offers too? Is it based on A Levels? I've also applied with a medicine based PS so I dont know if that affects my application in anyway.
coco2121!
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Husky.)
I applied a month ago. Do you know how they decide who to give offers too? Is it based on A Levels? I've also applied with a medicine based PS so I dont know if that affects my application in anyway.
i'm not too sure really! it's just so stressful waiting agh. i dont think the med PS affects anything as if you have a good PS and strong grades they don't mind.
Husky.
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
i'm not too sure really! it's just so stressful waiting agh. i dont think the med PS affects anything as if you have a good PS and strong grades they don't mind.
I see, I hope we both get offers!
coco2121!
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I see, I hope we both get offers!
same here!! i'm hoping we hear something next week...
Husky.
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
same here!! i'm hoping we hear something next week...
I've heard from others that you might hear something back when your application goes from 'received' to 'consideration' (or something like that, I forgot)
coco2121!
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I've heard from others that you might hear something back when your application goes from 'received' to 'consideration' (or something like that, I forgot)
oh okay is this on UCAS track or on the individual portals?
Husky.
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
oh okay is this on UCAS track or on the individual portals?
On the individual portal, the portico thingy.
coco2121!
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
On the individual portal, the portico thingy.
oh okay. mine still says application received under 'application status'.
Husky.
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
oh okay. mine still says application received under 'application status'.
Same. Have you applied with a Biomed specific PS?
coco2121!
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Same. Have you applied with a Biomed specific PS?
yes i have
coco2121!
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
has anyone heard back yet ?
Husky.
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
nope
big cauliflower
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Nope, when are the offers usually given out?
coco2121!
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by big cauliflower)
Nope, when are the offers usually given out?
im pretty sure its jan/feb/march...
izzah1710
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I applied at the beginning of Jan, still no response from UCL
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (146)
29.14%
It went fairly well (237)
47.31%
It didn't go too well (75)
14.97%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.58%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise