UCL B990 Biomedical Sciences 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rechat2017
Just been rejected from UCL biomed
Predicted: A*A*A* and A* EPQ
GCSEs: 4 9s, 2 8s, 4 7s
Year 13
Medicine personal statement

I got rejected too.So annoying especially when you predicted A*A*A* and even with medicine personal statement which is still strong for biomedical sciences.
im starting to feel anxious now considering that I too have a medicine personal statement. anyone got any offers with a med personal statement?
(edited 2 years ago)
Yup same here with a rejection lol. I got this one and my med one on the same day pahaha.
how do you get to know you are rejected? do they send you an email first or update the ucl portico first
Original post by Gygy0909
how do you get to know you are rejected? do they send you an email first or update the ucl portico first

I didn’t check portico apart from this morning but I got an email from track with an update and checked it. Didn’t get an email from the Biomed dept.
Original post by blublublu729
I didn’t check portico apart from this morning but I got an email from track with an update and checked it. Didn’t get an email from the Biomed dept.

alright, thank you!
Any international students been rejected yet ?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 47
I'm an international student and still haven't heard yet. Thinking of withdrawing from UCAS if I haven't heard in a weeks time.

Original post by Tulip64
I'm an international student and still haven't heard yet. Thinking of withdrawing from UCAS if I haven't heard in a weeks time.

yea i hope we hear something too

I got a conditional offer a few days ago if that helps
Did you apply with a Med PS?
International student, 4A* predicted, rejected this afternoon, applied with med ps
I had a med PS too and got an offer back in jan, do you know why this is?
i’m also gonna be withdrawing from this choice bc i got a med offer
Hey this is very late but what did you get in the BMAT?
Hi, I apply this course with Med PS, anyone same here?
I am an international student and was born in December. Does biomedical dept of UCL accept students who are under the age of 18 at the time of commencing the course (just three months away from my 18th birthday)?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending