AQA English language Paper 1 November 2021

Watch this thread
28hsb
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
For everyone that has done the exam, what did you guys write about for question 5? I think I didn't do so well
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
tell me more
Kyle McNeil
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by 28hsb)
For everyone that has done the exam, what did you guys write about for question 5? I think I didn't do so well
Hello, I sat the these exams and honestly, I don’t think I done well. For P1, Q5, I think I should be fine since I had a memorised grade 9 description but for P2, Q5, I don’t think I done well since I didn’t write a lot as I literally ran out of ideas and couldn’t think of many language techniques based on the topic.

What about you? What sort of things did you write for both Q5s as I’m curious of what people wrote too?
Purplebluebell1
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hello!! My mock exams are in two weeks- if you could tell me what the Q5 topic was about- i would be really grateful!
Purplebluebell1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
For paper 2^^
28hsb
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Kyle McNeil)
Hello, I sat the these exams and honestly, I don’t think I done well. For P1, Q5, I think I should be fine since I had a memorised grade 9 description but for P2, Q5, I don’t think I done well since I didn’t write a lot as I literally ran out of ideas and couldn’t think of many language techniques based on the topic.

What about you? What sort of things did you write for both Q5s as I’m curious of what people wrote too
im not sure if my exam was the same as yours as mines were internal mocks exam ; don't know if it was actually the 2021 paper but I had to write about weather description...
Purplebluebell1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
What about your paper 2 persuasive writing task?
Purplebluebell1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by 28hsb)
Also I'm sure you both smashed it!!!!
ABZZON
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 months ago

What about you? What sort of things did you write for both Q5s as I’m curious of what people wrote too?
What was the question again?for question 5? Wasn’t it about weather?
MS118
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Wdym weather don’t you get given a picture? Im a little confused rn
Kyle McNeil
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
One week until the result! How do you guys feel about it? What grade do you think you’ll get?
Kyle McNeil
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
How did everyone do?
Funtxk
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
How did everyone do?
7! Was worried paper 1 was gonna bring me down but looks like I was lucky😃
Dumbyute
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
How did everyone do?
Got a 6. Grade boundaries must be low af
Kyle McNeil
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Dumbyute)
Got a 6. Grade boundaries must be low af
I got a 6 too! Honestly thought I’d get a grade 3/4.
Purplebluebell1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
WELLDONE guys!!!!!!
lunariumxo
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
How did everyone do?
heyy i hope everyones doing well and got the results they hoped for

i got a 9 and am so happy with the outcome
Purplebluebell1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
You all did amazinggg!! Welldoneee AHHH!!!
ashrf016.211
Rep:
Report 3 months ago

what is the question about
hhgg1111
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by ashrf016.211)
what is the question about
what was the paper 2 q5 question bro?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (156)
41.82%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.5%
No (148)
39.68%

Watched Threads