The Student Room Group

Will you comply with another uk lockdown

Scroll to see replies

Original post by econhelp525
You probably don't leave the house anyway, so what difference does it make to you?

I will be leaving the house a lot, lockdown or no lockdown
Original post by Gillian My Heart
I will be leaving the house a lot, lockdown or no lockdown

okay well a lockdown doesn't stop you from leaving the house
Original post by brjf
Actually I leave the house an awful lot, out doing things.

What? Being a pub-going fool, or do you do anything that actually adds value to society? Because if it's the latter, I think you'll find the lockdown doesn't really affect you. If you suddenly find yourself locked inside with nothing to do anymore, maybe it's time to reevaluate your lifestyle choices, because the lockdown isn't really what the problem is, it would be you.
(edited 2 years ago)
okay well a lockdown doesn't stop you from leaving the house

even if it did I'd ignore it

So your question actually is: do you mind transmitting covid and getting arrested or not?
Original post by cleveranimal56
So your question actually is: do you mind transmitting covid and getting arrested or not?

im triple jabbed
im triple jabbed

Yeahhh, how does that stop you getting arrested exactly?
Original post by cleveranimal56
Yeahhh, how does that stop you getting arrested exactly?

I'd just say the government never followed the rules, that's what my friend did and she got away with it

okay but it doesn't, so you're literally getting worked up over nothing
okay but it doesn't, so you're literally getting worked up over nothing

well im not gonna be like all these goody two shoes on here who said they will obey it, bet half of them only say that and they wont obey it
well im not gonna be like all these goody two shoes on here who said they will obey it, bet half of them only say that and they wont obey it

???

What even is your argument? You literally sound so mad and for what? Just because the government, wrongly, broke the rules doesn't mean that you will be any safer breaking the rules as well. In fact, you'd just be putting more people in danger.

And if your argument is that "oh the government isn't following the rules, so why should I", okay, well what if we get a new government that does follow the rules? What then? Then you have no argument other than just just sounding entitled.
???

What even is your argument? You literally sound so mad and for what? Just because the government, wrongly, broke the rules doesn't mean that you will be any safer breaking the rules as well. In fact, you'd just be putting more people in danger.

And if your argument is that "oh the government isn't following the rules, so why should I", okay, well what if we get a new government that does follow the rules? What then? Then you have no argument other than just just sounding entitled.

thats partly my argument if the government who set the rules dont follow them then why should we, I bet if there is another lockdown they will still be partying in number 10
I hope not my GCSEs are next year and I want to sit them 😭
Reply 113
What? Being a pub-going fool, or do you do anything that actually adds value to society? Because if it's the latter, I think you'll find the lockdown doesn't really affect you. If you suddenly find yourself locked inside with nothing to do anymore, maybe it's time to reevaluate your lifestyle choices, because the lockdown isn't really what the problem is, it would be you.

Going out to church, yes the pub because it’s the pub, going to the gym. Being able to freely walk out the house.
Yeah don’t really have a choice to be honest but I’d be kinda annoyed :/

Quick Reply

Latest