Swansea Uni Offer

Watch this thread
Heids2810
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi there, anyone know how long Swansea Uni take to give an offer. I’ve heard back from my other Unis but waiting on Swansea. Do they wait til the deadline in Jan to offer or has anyone heard already. Cheers x
TangyPanda
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
I got a reply within two weeks but I already have my results so I think this is why I got a reply as quickly as I did. Lots of unis wait until the Jan deadline.
Heids2810
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by TangyPanda)
I got a reply within two weeks but I already have my results so I think this is why I got a reply as quickly as I did. Lots of unis wait until the Jan deadline.
Ahh thanks for replying, that makes sense if you already had your results. I reckon it will be after the Jan deadline. Strange how all the unis do it differently. Cheers
Glory 123456789
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hello is it for postgraduate cause I also applied almost a month still haven’t gotten any response from them
Heids2810
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Ah no it was for undergrad x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Sociology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (31)
21.53%
The paper was reasonable (66)
45.83%
Not feeling great about that exam... (31)
21.53%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
11.11%

Watched Threads