UBS Degree Apprenticeship 2022 Applicants

Watch
salmanmo82
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi!

Is anyone else applying to the UBS finance degree apprenticeship? I believe applications open in the new year.
albertodamienfox
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
I am considering it. How do you know when the applications open? I just thought the website was broken lol
salmanmo82
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Previous years say that they open applications in January and Uptree says they open closer to Feb.
albertodamienfox
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
have applications opened?
charlctte
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
applications have just opened! How is everyone filling in the education bit? Most of us would have done 10/11 GCSEs and 3/4 A Levels, but you can only put in 10 qualifications. Are people going to pick top 7 GCSEs and all A Levels or something else?
salmanmo82
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by charlctte)
applications have just opened! How is everyone filling in the education bit? Most of us would have done 10/11 GCSEs and 3/4 A Levels, but you can only put in 10 qualifications. Are people going to pick top 7 GCSEs and all A Levels or something else?
Yeah, they're open. I thought because it says 'High School' it's okay to just put A-Levels since I'm a gap year student but now I'm confused.
charlctte
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by salmanmo82)
Yeah, they're open. I thought because it says 'High School' it's okay to just put A-Levels since I'm a gap year student but now I'm confused.
honestly i have no clue- im only thinking GCSEs because they say you need a 6 in maths and english or something like that
salmanmo82
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by charlctte)
honestly i have no clue- im only thinking GCSEs because they say you need a 6 in maths and english or something like that
I just put 6 of my GCSEs, the best ones, and my 4 A-Levels
charlctte
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by salmanmo82)
I just put 6 of my GCSEs, the best ones, and my 4 A-Levels
thanks, i ended up doing that too. which one have you applied for?
standbyship
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
I think if you haven't achieved the qualifications, i.e., your in year 13 and you would just be in inputting predicted grades, you only use your gsces.
leelin
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by standbyship)
I think if you haven't achieved the qualifications, i.e., your in year 13 and you would just be in inputting predicted grades, you only use your gsces.
I put my A-levels but put in brackets predicted
standbyship
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by leelin)
I put my A-levels but put in brackets predicted
Fairs, but they do have a separate section asking on predicted grades, so I'm thinking they just want what you got there. To be honest it doesn't matter though, they'll figure it out.
leelin
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by standbyship)
Fairs, but they do have a separate section asking on predicted grades, so I'm thinking they just want what you got there. To be honest it doesn't matter though, they'll figure it out.
True, considering aswell I assume most others like above just did the same as me. Have you done the online assessment?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed