What's 'Application Preference'? (1-8)???

Watch this thread
cbrr
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I'm on PS16 (Personal Steps at 16) which is my county's (Leicestershire) prospectus application website / service. I've finished my draft applications but as I'm about to send them, they want me to give them a number from 1-8 as an application preference?
Can anyone help? Much apricated. Thanks.
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by cbrr)
I'm on PS16 (Personal Steps at 16) which is my county's (Leicestershire) prospectus application website / service. I've finished my draft applications but as I'm about to send them, they want me to give them a number from 1-8 as an application preference?
Check there is nothing in any notes etc provided on the website - if not, phone them tomorrow.
SKC3
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
It's the position of priority if that makes any sense. For example 1 would be your first choice of college and 2 would be your second choice. x
cbrr
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I found out via watching their tutorial. lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (79)
18.85%
The paper was reasonable (157)
37.47%
Not feeling great about that exam... (117)
27.92%
It was TERRIBLE (66)
15.75%

Watched Threads