H2103034
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I have started my 4 year's course with foundation year last February in 2020. Due to certain circumstances and personal issues i don't think I maybe able to carry on and finish the course. Regarding to the student loans which i took out, will i have to lay them back?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by H2103034)
I have started my 4 year's course with foundation year last February in 2020. Due to certain circumstances and personal issues i don't think I maybe able to carry on and finish the course. Regarding to the student loans which i took out, will i have to lay them back?
Hi there, apologies for the delay in responding.

Do you still require help or was it resolved? If you still require help, please let me know if you have withdrawn from the course.

Thanks, Isaac
H2103034
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi there, apologies for the delay in responding.

Do you still require help or was it resolved? If you still require help, please let me know if you have withdrawn from the course.

Thanks, Isaac
Hi Isaac
I am still doing my course but i need to know i cannot carry on with course what will happen to my foundation year of tuition fees and student loan. Do i have to payback ?
Thanks
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by H2103034)
Hi Isaac
I am still doing my course but i need to know i cannot carry on with course what will happen to my foundation year of tuition fees and student loan. Do i have to payback ?
Thanks
If you withdraw from the course you will have to pay back the money as normal repayments once you are earning enough money.

https://www.gov.uk/repaying-your-student-loan

If you were to leave the course before the end of the academic year then you may be overpaid and be asked to pay some money back immediately - please read this leaflet http://ow.ly/d/8pcX

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (8)
32%
The paper was reasonable (10)
40%
Not feeling great about that exam... (5)
20%
It was TERRIBLE (2)
8%

Watched Threads