Froggy_hopz
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I would love to teach geography in a secondary school however I’m not really sure what course to chose. Does it matter because I’ve looked at the requirements from a couple of universities but it just says DD*D so I just want to know what course would be the best option.
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Froggy_hopz)
I would love to teach geography in a secondary school however I’m not really sure what course to chose. Does it matter because I’ve looked at the requirements from a couple of universities but it just says DD*D so I just want to know what course would be the best option.
Could you give us an idea of how old you are and what you're currently studying to give us an idea of how best to advise you?

And if you're able, would you be able to share where you are in terms of England, Wales, Scotland, NI?
Froggy_hopz
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
Could you give us an idea of how old you are and what you're currently studying to give us an idea of how best to advise you?

And if you're able, would you be able to share where you are in terms of England, Wales, Scotland, NI?
I’m from England, I’m 16 and I’m currently studying health and social care at my local college but I would like to change to something else next year
booklover1313
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Froggy_hopz)
I’m from England, I’m 16 and I’m currently studying health and social care at my local college but I would like to change to something else next year
Would you want to study geography A level and then do a degree & PGCE?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (56)
12.33%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.76%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (122)
26.87%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (41)
9.03%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (212)
46.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.3%

Watched Threads