CTAM: Count to a million (Part 74)Watch
Welcome to the 74th part of CTAM! Check the leaderboard for this thread here!
Congrats to @PossiblyNotGod for getting the 740,000th count
1a) Chat is encouraged but make sure the number is included somewhere within your post.
2) You are allowed to consecutively post, but no more than 10 in a row. And no using alt accounts to bypass this.
3) Make sure the number is correct, the last four digits should match up with the post no. in the top right (e.g. #5689) If it doesn't then please edit it (don't delete it!)
- Politely ask/quote them to edit it
- Retroactively correct it in your own post by saying "rule 16b" (see example)
- PM @markovchain17 or @spotify95 the post no.# of the incorrect post and we will get a mod to edit it
4) If someone posts spam/disrupts the thread then ignore/skip over that post. It will be reported and deleted. You can indicate this by saying we are "going -1" in reference to being temporarily out of sync with the post. no#
4a) Spam is anything that shows a lack of attempt at counting the right number such as:
- someone hilariously posting "1,000,000" when we're no where near. Or any other wildly off number.
- someone being hostile for no reason. asking questions about the hobby of counting "why are people doing this??" is ok but not if done in a derogatory manner
- someone explicitly refusing to edit their incorrect counts
- Random advertisement or dodgy link, typical spam
- If someone posts a count ending in "XX0,021" that is ok as that means they just didn't go to the latest page and went off the last post on the first page. Ask them to edit it hopefully they will
Leaderboard for Top Posters
Leaderboard for Palindromes
Leaderboard for 100s/1000s
Hall of Rare Numbers
If you have any queries, don't hesitate to either contact myself or one of the other regular posters on this thread, who will be more than willing to help