The Student Room Group

netflix recommendations

I recently finished watching season 2 of the witcher, what tv series (preferably) do you guys recommend I check out?

I'm trying to enjoy myself and relax before hectic exam season lol
Reply 1
Disenchantment , inside job , cursed ( kinda similar to the Witcher ) , godless , love death robots , my name ( Korean series literally traumatised me but very good )

P.S I just started the Witcher 2 but I literally forgot everything from season 1 ugh
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Iris37
Disenchantment , inside job , cursed ( kinda similar to the Witcher ) , godless , love death robots , my name ( Korean series literally traumatised me but very good )

P.S I just started the Witcher 2 but I literally forgot everything from season 1 ugh

not a fan of any you have recommended. I usually go for only 8/10's or higher on imdb. the witcher season 2 was alrightt but slow to begin with
Gotham
The punisher
Original post by Cybernerd003
The punisher

not a fan of the main character and with gotham it's 5 seasons long .. oof although it does seem interesting
Original post by Head Honcho.
I recently finished watching season 2 of the witcher, what tv series (preferably) do you guys recommend I check out?

I'm trying to enjoy myself and relax before hectic exam season lol

Hannibal! :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Head Honcho.
not a fan of any you have recommended. I usually go for only 8/10's or higher on imdb. the witcher season 2 was alrightt but slow to begin with

Ummm who cares about IMDB ratings 🥴🥴

Quick Reply

Latest