vidi2020
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi! Is anyone applying to this? I heard it's fairly new from Goldman Sachs.
I am planning to apply.
If so does anyone know which uni it will be with?
reditater
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
I am, still waiting to hear back from them, I think its queen mary university
Last edited by reditater; 3 weeks ago
vidi2020
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by reditater)
I am, still waiting to hear back from them, I think its queen mary university
I am going to apply today and see what happens
reditater
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by vidi2020)
I am going to apply today and see what happens
good luck, let me know what happens
vidi2020
Rep:
good luck, let me know what happens
sure! if you get any updates pls let me know too
good luck

Edit: I forgot to ask .. in the education part of the form .. it was asking about cumulative GPA or something
what did you put bcos idk what its asking
Last edited by vidi2020; 3 weeks ago
reditater
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
sure! if you get any updates pls let me know too
good luck

Edit: I forgot to ask .. in the education part of the form .. it was asking about cumulative GPA or something
what did you put bcos idk what its asking
I asked them and this is what they said

"Please note that if your School/University/Degree/Subject is not in the list, please enter complete name and select “No match found – leave as is” in the tag/popup message or select as “Other” and submit the application.

Also, please be advised that the grade transcripts are not required for submitting an application. You can select “Others” in the GPA field and submit the application without the transcripts"
vidi2020
Rep:

"Please note that if your School/University/Degree/Subject is not in the list, please enter complete name and select “No match found – leave as is” in the tag/popup message or select as “Other” and submit the application.

Also, please be advised that the grade transcripts are not required for submitting an application. You can select “Others” in the GPA field and submit the application without the transcripts"
oh right! thank you so much for telling me
studentguy03-
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago

Hi I have also applied and I am wondering if will have to take a programming test ?
reditater
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by studentguy03-)
Hi I have also applied and I am wondering if will have to take a programming test ?
I've applied but haven't heard back about a test or anything yet
hsen26
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
hey guys! are you all applying for the engineering degree apprenticeship? does anyone know what the application process is like? will we have a telephone or video interview or assessment centres
vidi2020
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hsen26)
hey guys! are you all applying for the engineering degree apprenticeship? does anyone know what the application process is like? will we have a telephone or video interview or assessment centres
I applied for the global markets one. I applied just before the holidays so I won't get an update til after.
I am unsure of the application process as this is a new degree apprenticeship I heard. I think there is an information evening thing on Zoom in Jan explaining more about it. I suggest you join that
leelin
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I applied for the global markets one. I applied just before the holidays so I won't get an update til after.
I am unsure of the application process as this is a new degree apprenticeship I heard. I think there is an information evening thing on Zoom in Jan explaining more about it. I suggest you join that
I am also wanting to apply for the global markets, what did you put for the cumulative GPA and Qualification/subjects?
vidi2020
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago

(Original post by leelin)
I am also wanting to apply for the global markets, what did you put for the cumulative GPA and Qualification/subjects?
Look above at the quote
sj.21
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
Has anyone heard back yet?
vidi2020
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by sj.21)
Has anyone heard back yet?
nothing ... does GS even know they have degree apprenticeship lollll
jador66
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 12 hours ago
Has anyone recieved the zoom details for the information evening tomorrow? I haven't!
reditater
Rep:
Report 12 hours ago
(Original post by jador66)
Has anyone recieved the zoom details for the information evening tomorrow? I haven't!
I haven't too
leelin
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 12 hours ago
neither!
vidi2020
Rep:
Report Thread starter 12 hours ago
Last thing I heard from them is 'Thank you for your application' - in December.
Since then nothing.
I feel like they forgot :confused:
jador66
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 10 hours ago
Last thing I heard from them is 'Thank you for your application' - in December.
Since then nothing.
I feel like they forgot :confused:
I'm waiting till the Zoom tomorrow just in case there's anything they're really looking for on applications - then i'll submit
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (63)
12.52%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.79%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (131)
26.04%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (43)
8.55%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (241)
47.91%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
3.18%

Watched Threads