The Student Room Group

Goldman Sachs Degree Apprenticeships

Scroll to see replies

Yup
Hey, has anyone heard back after the final interview (engineering?)
(edited 1 year ago)
I haven’t yet guessing there’s more applicants this year
Original post by mozy_uk
Hey, has anyone heard back after the final interview (engineering?)

I've just been offered a place for engineering! Do any other offer holders want to start a group chat?
Original post by James28_
I've just been offered a place for engineering! Do any other offer holders want to start a group chat?

So was I!!! My insta is j3hanx_ let’s make one
Reply 245

I've been offered an engineering place too , I've just added 15jboorow on Instagram, if you add them as well we can have a gc sorted.
Reply 246

Add my insta it's james.beckett and I'll make a group chat tonight
Original post by vidi2020
I applied for the global markets one. I applied just before the holidays so I won't get an update til after.
I am unsure of the application process as this is a new degree apprenticeship I heard. I think there is an information evening thing on Zoom in Jan explaining more about it. I suggest you join that

Hi, is it ok if I message you privately about your apprenticeship? I’m in yr 12 and applying for Global Markets x
I plan on applying for global markets, has anyone got any tips/tricks for being successful..or can outline the process, thankyou
Hey guys, I'm in year 12 and thinking of applying to apprenticeships next year. Does anyone know whether offers from firms are made solely based on predicted grades? Or are we expected to attain a certain grade in our actual A-levels too? This is just a question generally spanning all apprenticeships and it would be super helpful if somebody could give me some insight into this. Thanks.
Original post by toxicgamage56
Hey guys, I'm in year 12 and thinking of applying to apprenticeships next year. Does anyone know whether offers from firms are made solely based on predicted grades? Or are we expected to attain a certain grade in our actual A-levels too? This is just a question generally spanning all apprenticeships and it would be super helpful if somebody could give me some insight into this. Thanks.

I second this!!..are personal statements needed
Reply 251
Original post by toxicgamage56

You're expected to achieve specified grades which will most likely be accessible on the companies' websites. GS is BBB for the engineering one, I'm not sure about the global markets. Of course higher predicted grades will give you an edge on competitors but they're not necessarily the most important thing.
Reply 252
Original post by Rebeccamaijames
I second this!!..are personal statements needed

You won't need a personal statement but a CV and often a cover letter is needed
Original post by 1b2a
You won't need a personal statement but a CV and often a cover letter is needed

Do you have tips for the CV, things I should include. And also if I need a “profile” on my CV outlining and summary of myself and how to write a good one?
For aspiring degree apprentices!

https://youtu.be/vKlScJB9weg
Original post by amandaa.x
For aspiring degree apprentices!

https://youtu.be/vKlScJB9weg

OMFG THANK YOU! I’m literally ******** myself so damn nervous
this might be a stupid question but is there any point of even applying to the global markets position considering my a levels are BCC and i dont even take maths?
Original post by bentleysanddd40
this might be a stupid question but is there any point of even applying to the global markets position considering my a levels are BCC and i dont even take maths?

No point sorry. You can apply to JP Morgan tho

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending