Official thread - January 2022 IAL edexcel

Watch this thread
dhanuu_c
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Mariiiiam)
hii ! thank youu im doing biology alevel edexcel ( did unit 4 in october and it was BAD BAD so im resitting but its my first time doing units 5 and 6 quite scared the november exams were literally traumatic NCHJBSDGAIR WHAT ABOUT YOU
omg do you have any short but somewhat descriptive notes on Unit 4?? i kind of slept on all my subjects cause i got pretty distracted and now its literally like 5 days away from unit 4 and i practically know nothing
Ashan6886
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Hola amigos!It's great that we finally have an active thread for the exams this session!I am doing P1, just a few days away from it. Whoever is sitting for P1, what are your thoughts about it? Will they be similar to past papers of jan, june 2021? Though june was no session but the paper was still on the portal for our school!What are your thoughts on P1? And hows the prep?
Ashan6886
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hola amigos!

Happy New Year!

Glad that finally we have an active thread for an exam session lol. I am doing P1 next Monday!
What about y'all?

Secondly if someone is doing P1, what are your thoughts then? Will the paper be similar to Jan and June 2021 past papers? June 2021 was no session but it was given to us as mocks because the paper was made.

Hows the prep going?
Mariiiiam
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by dhanuu_c)
omg do you have any short but somewhat descriptive notes on Unit 4?? i kind of slept on all my subjects cause i got pretty distracted and now its literally like 5 days away from unit 4 and i practically know nothing
http://britishstudentroom.wordpress.com/ hii! i asked a friend of mine and she recommends the ones from this website hope theyre of help!
Jmorata
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Does anybody have any tips for chem unit 4 ial, I have it in 2 days stressing out !!!
daylight08
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Jmorata)
Does anybody have any tips for chem unit 4 ial, I have it in 2 days stressing out !!!
Me too!! I'm doing so many topic questions and past papers

BTW, I made a thread for Chem if you'd like to join in the conversation
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7149105
Last edited by daylight08; 4 months ago
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I've moved this to our International Qualifications forum If I can help with anything else please just ask

EH
sakethkenchem
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi. So its my first time doing edexcel ial bio unit 5. I wanna know whether the scientific article will be given to us during the exam or we have to read beforehand and then answer the questions without it.
sananaina
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
yall unit 1 tomorrow eek
sananaina
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
biology </3
mrkptrr
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Any predictions for Bio unit 1 tomorrow?
daylight08
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Okay umm.. My statement of entry shows that my Further Maths and Decision Maths is IAL unit type... But I would like to cash in it as IAS Further Maths. Would this be a problem if I have to cash it in?
jify
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
do u by any chance know if the papers are released or not yet? for 2022 bio unit jan
Mariiiiam
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by sakethkenchem)
Hi. So its my first time doing edexcel ial bio unit 5. I wanna know whether the scientific article will be given to us during the exam or we have to read beforehand and then answer the questions without it.
hii no no you will be given a same exact copy with the question paper all you have to do is read it very carefully and make sure you understand every single word thats what my teacher said its my first time too hopefully it will all goes well you basically have to search up words that you dont understand or ask your teacher about them
Mariiiiam
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by sananaina)
yall unit 1 tomorrow eek
jnxcjfrkui good luck you guys omg hopefully it goes well let me know how it is whenever youre done
chileeee
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
biology unit 1 tmr
sakethkenchem
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Mariiiiam)
hii no no you will be given a same exact copy with the question paper all you have to do is read it very carefully and make sure you understand every single word thats what my teacher said its my first time too hopefully it will all goes well you basically have to search up words that you dont understand or ask your teacher about them
Hi!. Thanks for clearing my doubt
noisy_girl_2
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi can i know whether we can take rough sheets into the hall? Last session we were not allowed to take nor were given to us by them
nikhilkanade
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Ashan6886)
Hola amigos!

Happy New Year!

Glad that finally we have an active thread for an exam session lol. I am doing P1 next Monday!
What about y'all?

Secondly if someone is doing P1, what are your thoughts then? Will the paper be similar to Jan and June 2021 past papers? June 2021 was no session but it was given to us as mocks because the paper was made.

Hows the prep going?
I think the paper will be ayt, i am sitting for it on Tuesday, it should be similar to the latest Oct 2021 paper
Ashan6886
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by nikhilkanade)
I think the paper will be ayt, i am sitting for it on Tuesday, it should be similar to the latest Oct 2021 paper
Ohhh yea lol sorry! Its on Tuesday....excited lol. Well I hope so its similar to Oct 2021 paper. I have practiced almost all the recent papers, did the Oct 2021 P1 too, but I don't have the mark scheme of that to mark it. (Self-studying), could you share the marking scheme for the paper if you have it? Would help me in evaluating.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (216)
42.52%
The paper was reasonable (219)
43.11%
Not feeling great about that exam... (46)
9.06%
It was TERRIBLE (27)
5.31%

Watched Threads