Brunel University Physician Associate MSc

Watch this thread
sam21345
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi i was wondering if anyone has applied for 2022 entry for PA studies, and has heard anything back. I had an interview and they said my interview was good and i was placed on a waiting list.. even though deadline isn’t till january
Jackryanisaight
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Hey I applied but my interview isn’t until January, what questions did they ask and what do you mean by waiting list? Did they already give you your result so fast? I’ll let you know any updates on my application too
sam21345
Rep:
quite general questions on why you want to become a PA, some scenarios based questions aswell and I got a response with two weeks stating that i’ve been accepted however due to limited places i have been put on a waiting list as there’s only 30 places available. They will let me know by may if there’s a place or not
Jackryanisaight
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Thanks a lot mate also do you think they have already filled all the spaces then or are they still leaving some open? Because I think quite a few people still have their interviews in January.
sam21345
Rep:
welcomeee 😊 i think there’s some places because the deadline is january 26th and it wouldn’t be fair to those who haven’t had an interview yet, besides they said they’ll let us know if there’s places in may
Jackryanisaight
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Yeah that’s fair. Can I ask if you’ve applied to any other unis and if you’ve heard back from any? I applied to a bunch but Brunel is the only one that’s said anything rn.
sam21345
Rep:
(Original post by Jackryanisaight)
Yeah that’s fair. Can I ask if you’ve applied to any other unis and if you’ve heard back from any? I applied to a bunch but Brunel is the only one that’s said anything rn.
only anglia ruskin got back to me they said “you’ve been shortlisted for interview and theyll get back to me with dates next year” i haven’t heard back from anyone else though
Meriii
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Would postgraduate physician associate course interview be similar to an undergraduate one
sam21345
Rep:
yes most likely
Aug1343
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi, I’ve also applied to Brunel and ARU - waiting to do an interview. Surely Brunel has spaces for students interviewing in January? Not too sure how it works though
sam21345
Rep:
that’s what i’m
thinking too since the deadline is january 26th
Dark08
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by sam21345)
Hi i was wondering if anyone has applied for 2022 entry for PA studies, and has heard anything back. I had an interview and they said my interview was good and i was placed on a waiting list.. even though deadline isn’t till january
Hello, that's very good!!!
How many days after applying to the course did you receive an interview?
sam21345
Rep:
around 2 weeks
Dark08
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by sam21345)
around 2 weeks
Thank you
13stuckeyc
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi I have my interview for Brunel on the 28th Jan! How was the interview?
Xxxxtrye
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi guys , do you think it’s still worth applying for Brunel around the deadline date? A lot of people have been shortlisted and put on a waiting list. Also I’ve barely started my personal statement and I’m struggling. If anyone has tips I’d appreciate it.
Do you think they’ll accept working in care and covid stewarding as experience?
Thank you all
sam21345
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
still go for it! The main thing is to discuss why you like the PA course and your experience, your experience is good enough just relate it to PA i.e working in care has given you an insight on the importance of empathy and having interpersonal skills etc
Joeeyy
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
All the best
My interview for Brunel is also on 28th Jan
Last edited by Joeeyy; 3 months ago
bfs966
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
For those who have an interview at the end of Jan, when did they email you to invite you to the interview?
Joeeyy
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Jan first week
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (87)
19.42%
The paper was reasonable (171)
38.17%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
26.56%
It was TERRIBLE (71)
15.85%

Watched Threads