CMA Graduate Scheme 2021-2022

Watch this thread
georgiaNbrown99
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi,

I haven't seen a thread for the above scheme yet, has anyone else applied for it?
environmentalb
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Hello, I applied for this! My first grad job I've applied for so I am quite nervous to hear back haha!
georgiaNbrown99
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by environmentalb)
Hello, I applied for this! My first grad job I've applied for so I am quite nervous to hear back haha!
Me too! How did you find the process?
environmentalb
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by georgiaNbrown99)
Me too! How did you find the process?
I found it quite time consuming, especially since I am in the third year of my law degree and had lots of coursework due around the same time. I also found the numerical test quite challenging. What about you? And, do you know when we will hear back?
georgiaNbrown99
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by environmentalb)
I found it quite time consuming, especially since I am in the third year of my law degree and had lots of coursework due around the same time. I also found the numerical test quite challenging. What about you? And, do you know when we will hear back?I
I also found it time consuming and quite intense. I enjoyed doing the tests but the numerical was definitely the one I found most challenging too. I really am not sure, I was hoping this month but it maybe just depends how many people have applied. Hopefully not too much longer
Last edited by georgiaNbrown99; 3 months ago
Simba03
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Thought I’d join this thread as I got confirmation that I’ve made it to interview stage recently! Any one have any idea when the assessment centres might be? I know they said they are scheduling dates and will be in contact in a few weeks but wondered if anyone had any best guesses?
Rdavis11
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Congrats on making it to the interview round. I got my AC invite and I booked my dates today.
NClaw
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hello,
I got an email stating I am in reserve list. Now, how good are my chances of being offered a job?
silsmith
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I have also been put on the reserve list. What was your total score?
NClaw
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by silsmith)
I have also been put on the reserve list. What was your total score?
I got an overall 49. What about you?
silsmith
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I got 52. Hopefully we both get an offer at some point!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (65)
19.58%
The paper was reasonable (124)
37.35%
Not feeling great about that exam... (95)
28.61%
It was TERRIBLE (48)
14.46%

Watched Threads