jan mocks 2022 for geog - water and carbon

Watch this thread
crispy._.squid
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
we've been told that we will have carbon sequestration, water balance, challenges of a global 2 degree rise and human intervention causing problems come up in our geog mocks and i honesty dont understand any of it. i cant find any past papers that cover those kind of questions so does anyone know what questions are likely to come up based on that? or any info on what they actually mean bc like i said i dont understand geography lmao
Harriet234
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by crispy._.squid)
we've been told that we will have carbon sequestration, water balance, challenges of a global 2 degree rise and human intervention causing problems come up in our geog mocks and i honesty dont understand any of it. i cant find any past papers that cover those kind of questions so does anyone know what questions are likely to come up based on that? or any info on what they actually mean bc like i said i dont understand geography lmao
do you do OCR, and is it for a levels?
Last edited by Harriet234; 4 months ago
crispy._.squid
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Harriet234)
do you do OCR, and is it for a levels?
i do aqa but it is for a level, idk how different the specs would be for ocr or aqa though
Harriet234
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by crispy._.squid)
i do aqa but it is for a level, idk how different the specs would be for ocr or aqa though
yeah lol I got confused I also do aqa. I think I have this paper as my mock in jan, and we have been told like what factors effect the hydrographs and water balance, and carbon in the atmosphere so im assuming they are similar to your questions as the topics match up
Last edited by Harriet234; 4 months ago
Harriet349
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Harriet234)
yeah lol I got confused I also do aqa. I think I have this paper as my mock in jan, and we have been told like what factors effect the hydrographs and water balance, and carbon in the atmosphere so im assuming they are similar to your questions as the topics match up
what was the 20 mark question
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (138)
43.81%
Not yet, but I will soon (54)
17.14%
No (123)
39.05%

Watched Threads