Does Oxfam have a Flat or tall organisational structure?

Watch this thread
omarushehe
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
does oxfam have a flat or talk organisational structure???
Thisismyunitsr
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by omarushehe)
does oxfam have a flat or talk organisational structure???
Neither. Oxfam has a wide organisational structure
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Thisismyunitsr)
Neither. Oxfam has a wide organisational structure
How does that differ from a flat one?
Thisismyunitsr
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
How does that differ from a flat one?
They sell predominantly wide objects (books, DVDs) as opposed to flat objects such as mirrors.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Thisismyunitsr)
They sell predominantly wide objects (books, DVDs) as opposed to flat objects such as mirrors.
Whenever you say something I get more confused and your avatar gets more hypnotising.
Thisismyunitsr
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
Whenever you say something I get more confused and your avatar gets more hypnotising.
Organisational structures are not complicated!

Tall organisational structures refer to organisations that deal with things that are tall, such as architects.

Falt organisational structures refer to organisations that deal with things that are flat such as large scale printers and window cleaners.

Wide organisational structures refer to organisations that deal with things that are wide such as cars and furniture manufacturers.

Oxfam is wide as it sells, mainly wider objects. I hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads