The Student Room Group

Girl being very weird

Me and my mates were out at lakeside and we were in pizza express and they all noticed a girl looking towards my direction...i went over there, gave them a napkin with my name and snap on it with the comment "ur hot".

She added me back the next day or so, and I asked her if she wanted to go out or whatever and she said "i have a bf". i was like well if u have a bf why are you taking guys snaps and shes like "dunno". then i notice her screenshotiting my stories. i ask ehr why and once again she says she has a bf and is "very happy" and just did it cos she thought itr was funny. i was like "well dont think your boyfriend would think it'd be funny" i can't understand girls like her? this is the first time this has happened and whilst i dont really care either way what happens I'm interested - have i got the wrong impression? even if i did, surely she w ould have told me then and there she had a bf like you'd think most girls would
U know snapchat is not just a dating application, people can add friends on there right? Maybe she wanted to add you and not leave you hanging so that she could tell you that she had a bf.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
U know snapchat is not just a dating application, people can add friends on there right? Maybe she wanted to add you and not leave you hanging so that she could tell you that she had a bf.

True. But that doesn't explain the screenshotting.
Original post by Anonymous

She could and should have told me at the restaurant she had a boyfriend if she had any self respect and valued her relationship she’d tell me.
Yeah that is kind of weird behaviour, maybe she likes the attention of other guys liking her? I don't know, but I think you should remove her, as she told you she has "bf", don't want to get involved in a sticky situation with her bf...
She may be the type of girl who likes to have a bf and lots of backup guys.
In case she gets dumped or finds herself single and bored requiring access to at least one convenient source of casual sex or a fwb arrangement.
Alternatively she may be very sociable and want to collect as many friends as possible, in real life & online.
Original post by londonmyst
She may be the type of girl who likes to have a bf and lots of backup guys.
In case she gets dumped or finds herself single and bored requiring access to at least one convenient source of casual sex or a fwb arrangement.
Alternatively she may be very sociable and want to collect as many friends as possible, in real life & online.

More pressingly another issue has arisen
I met a girl on tinder supposed to meet tommorow but found on her Instagram a guy commenting “😍” and she’s replying “thanks babe ❤️“. She tells me he’s just a friend - is this bs? I’m investing time and money into seeing her as she’s like an hour away
Original post by Ferrograd
More pressingly another issue has arisen
I met a girl on tinder supposed to meet tommorow but found on her Instagram a guy commenting “😍” and she’s replying “thanks babe ❤️“. She tells me he’s just a friend - is this bs? I’m investing time and money into seeing her as she’s like an hour away

He could just be a platonic friend.
She may be in the habit of talking to all her friends like that, guys and girls.
If you find her use of the word "babe" or her personality very annoying when you meet her, trust your gut instinct and don't arrange a second date.
Good luck!
You gave a random girl your Snapchat in a restaurant (surprised people over the age of 13 still use SC) and now you're pissed off because she has a boyfriend? You need to give your head a wobble
Original post by Ferrograd
She could and should have told me at the restaurant she had a boyfriend if she had any self respect and valued her relationship she’d tell me.

Yeah you dodged a bullet
Original post by ROTL94
You gave a random girl your Snapchat in a restaurant (surprised people over the age of 13 still use SC) and now you're pissed off because she has a boyfriend? You need to give your head a wobble

I like to drop game and I’m 18 and everyone my age uses Snapchat , the waitress who was like twenty odd , gave her my number tho . She knew my approach was romantic or sexual (the girl) I literally wrote ur hot on the napkin she should have said she had a bf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending