Revision help

Watch
p!nkpanther
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I hate making notes so im probs going to make mind maps or something but IDK how to revise. Im someone who can just memorise stuff off of a page so like do i just do that or is there like a technique ?

summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
If memorising stuff from a page helps you, then do just that.
vee3567322
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by p!nkpanther)
I hate making notes so im probs going to make mind maps or something but IDK how to revise. Im someone who can just memorise stuff off of a page so like do i just do that or is there like a technique ?
cover up the info on the page and try to recall it then see what you missed. make flashcards on the harder content on the page. most importantly do practise exam qs after without looking at notes
username5865886
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Exam questions help loads
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (21)
22.58%
Note taking apps (3)
3.23%
Flashcards (14)
15.05%
Revision guides (3)
3.23%
Past papers (47)
50.54%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (5)
5.38%

Watched Threads