Newcastle University - Architecture and Urban Planning

Watch this thread
Natalia_.
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I applied to Newcastle around mid November for the Architecture and Urban Planning course 2022 entry, but I still haven't got a reply from the university. I haven't been asked for my portfolio yet either. Has anyone also applied there and been asked for their portfolio?
normaw
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Natalia_.)
I applied to Newcastle around mid November for the Architecture and Urban Planning course 2022 entry, but I still haven't got a reply from the university. I haven't been asked for my portfolio yet either. Has anyone also applied there and been asked for their portfolio?
Some people who have applied to Newcastle are active on the Architecture Applicants 2022 thread. Try posting your question on there:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...7125806&page=2
Becca.Smith02
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi I applied a year ago for architecture in Newcastle and they responded around January/February time asking for a portfolio. Keep checking the ucas track website as they may put the information on there but they might also email so I would search for Newcastle university in your emails and see if anything’s in there if not check the website. Hope this helps 😊
Tulaaaa
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I have an offer there for that course I sent my portfolio in early December
Alwo
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi, I got an email from them asking me for my portfolio and to be honest I do not know what to include or what exactly they are looking for. Could you please share your portfolio with me so that I get an idea? Thanks xx
normaw
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Alwo)
Hi, I got an email from them asking me for my portfolio and to be honest I do not know what to include or what exactly they are looking for. Could you please share your portfolio with me so that I get an idea? Thanks xx
If you google manchester architecture portfolio blogspot lots of examples of portfolios submitted to MSA will appear.
Alwo
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Tulaaaa)

Natalia_.
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Tulaaaa)
I actually got an email from them a few days ago saying they accepted me I’m deciding between Liverpool and Newcastle for my firm choice, i’m not sure which one is better 😬
Natalia_.
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Becca.Smith02)
Hi I applied a year ago for architecture in Newcastle and they responded around January/February time asking for a portfolio. Keep checking the ucas track website as they may put the information on there but they might also email so I would search for Newcastle university in your emails and see if anything’s in there if not check the website. Hope this helps 😊
Thank you, i got a reply from them a few days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (220)
42.31%
The paper was reasonable (223)
42.88%
Not feeling great about that exam... (48)
9.23%
It was TERRIBLE (29)
5.58%

Watched Threads