Lloyds of London- Business Graduate Scheme

Watch this thread
JKo11
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I have not seen a forum for the Lloyds of London graduate scheme? has anyone applied?
ribqajawed
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Hey ive applied. Have u done the video interview stage?
JKo11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I am due to do it by the end of the week. what about you?

(Original post by ribqajawed)
Hey ive applied. Have u done the video interview stage?
ribqajawed
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by JKo11)
I am due to do it by the end of the week. what about you?
Same here. Any idea what will come up. PM me, we can prepare together.
2022grad3747
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I completed mine on Sunday, has anyone received a response yet?
JKo11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by 2022grad3747)
I completed mine on Sunday, has anyone received a response yet?
I did mine on Saturday, still nothing.
2022grad3747
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Just got this through email, anyone else?:

Many thanks for your application to Lloyd’s Early Careers Programme. We can confirm receipt of your Hirevue Video Interview and appreciate your patience in awaiting an update from us.

Our Assessment Centres will be held at the end of March, and we will update you on the status of your application at the beginning of March. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach us at [email protected].
sjjh
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago

Many thanks for your application to Lloyd’s Early Careers Programme. We can confirm receipt of your Hirevue Video Interview and appreciate your patience in awaiting an update from us.

Our Assessment Centres will be held at the end of March, and we will update you on the status of your application at the beginning of March. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach us at [email protected].
me too.

one thing though, I saw the interview review of the graduate scheme at glassdoor and the applicant received the rejection in Dec,
how can it happen?
2022grad3747
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by sjjh)
me too.

one thing though, I saw the interview review of the graduate scheme at glassdoor and the applicant received the rejection in Dec,
how can it happen?
I went to an assessment centre for another big insurance firm in early December and one of the HR women said her son got just got an offer for the grad scheme then from Lloyds. So likely from a different business area or we’re the second round of hire vues.

I’m hopping we’ve got this email as a hint we’ve passed but they have to shortlist who gets the AC? But who knows at this point lol
sjjh
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I went to an assessment centre for another big insurance firm in early December and one of the HR women said her son got just got an offer for the grad scheme then from Lloyds. So likely from a different business area or we’re the second round of hire vues.

I’m hopping we’ve got this email as a hint we’ve passed but they have to shortlist who gets the AC? But who knows at this point lol
oh yes, then makes sense. I am also hopping this email is a hint, haha, but also think this is just an announcement for the date of result lol
Last edited by sjjh; 3 months ago
JKo11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago

me too! I feel like we are going to be waiting a while lol
unknown100000
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Updates?
2022grad3747
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by unknown100000)
Updates?
I’ve heard nothing yet
JKo11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Anyone got any updates?
sjjh
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by JKo11)
Anyone got any updates?
Not yet lol
sjjh
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Has anyone got any updates?
unknown100000
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Who can help me got an ac coming ip
JKo11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Did you get an email back? If so, when? Congratss!
sjjh
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
When did you get it??
unknown100000
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by sjjh)
When did you get it??
Like yesterday but it’s in a week
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (23)
18.4%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (13)
10.4%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (8)
6.4%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
17.6%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (33)
26.4%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
20.8%

Watched Threads