Bradford uni pharmacy

Watch this thread
Aaminahx
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hey is anyone planning on studying pharmacy at bradford next year?
Henna_bashir
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Brownie762)
I am! I have an interview in a month : )
Aaminahx
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
When is urs mines one the 9th Feb?
Henna_bashir
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Aaminahx)
same!
Aaminahx
Rep:
Is bradford your first choice?
What other unis have you applied to ?
N.parvez
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Hi, i have an interview in February too. Any ideas on the types of questions? Im trying to prepare but i keep getting different types of questions. Any tips guys would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance
Aaminahx
Rep:
Hey!
I think they'll probably ask why you want to study pharmacy, what skills you need and probably some questions about your personal statement.
University of Bradford
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Hey Aaminahx

If you have any questions about studying Pharmacy at Bradford please let me know and I'll do my best to help!

Becky
Aaminahx
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by University of Bradford)
Hey Aaminahx

If you have any questions about studying Pharmacy at Bradford please let me know and I'll do my best to help!

Becky
Hey!
Do we have to take any documents with us to the interviews, for example GCSE certificates?
alshsvaywbua
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
anyone got their interview tomorrow at bradford?
Szzzzz7383
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by alshsvaywbua)
anyone got their interview tomorrow at bradford?
Hi, how did it go? I have mine in about a week should I be worried??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (53)
69.74%
In the post (3)
3.95%
Text (10)
13.16%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
13.16%

Watched Threads