The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough Health Portal

I’ve got received an offer from Loughborough. When is the time to register to the Health and Disability Portal? Do I do this when I choose it as my firm or can I do so now?

Thank you!
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve got received an offer from Loughborough. When is the time to register to the Health and Disability Portal? Do I do this when I choose it as my firm or can I do so now?

Thank you!

Hello!

Congratulations on your offer :smile:

You can do it now or once you have firmed the offer. It is not linked to your application status and won't be accessed by Admissions staff. It is just to make sure that any adjustments you may need can be put in place before you arrive so that you can settle straight in.

Kalisha
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by Anonymous

Thank you!

Hey,

Congrats on your offer, that's amazing!

I got an offer and the email about the portal on Tuesday, and I was wondering the same thing. My Mum spoke to the disability team before I got my offer, and they advised me to fill in the portal form before I choose my Firm and Insurance (even if I don't end up choosing Loughborough). This is so that they can get the ball rolling quicker if you end up choosing Loughborough as your Firm.

I hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending