Health and social care unit 1 janurary 2022 exams - helppp

Watch this thread
Gabz1335
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
anyone know any ways i can revise.
im finding all the theories hard to remember
i have no idea what theory is wich theorists
piaget has 2 - schemas and cognitive development i kinda know these
gesell - no idea
bowlby - no idea
chomsky has a LAD device
bandura has a social learning theory i think
mary ainsworth - types of attachment
schaffer and emerson no idea
who knew health and social had so many.
my mock had so many 10 mark questions asking to link in the correct theories
Amity Blight
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Hello, what revision sources are you using? Did you have the Revise Health and Social Care Revision Guide book? It's really useful
Gabz1335
Rep:
Yeah I have the revision guide.
Amity Blight
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Gabz1335)
Yeah I have the revision guide.
The best thing to revise for the theories is to read both the revision guide and the Health and Social care book. Create a table for the main key point in the theories, its strengths and weaknesses plus the proponents of it. It might also be useful to do some past paper questions like the 8 marker questions.
Gabz1335
Rep:
(Original post by Amity Blight)
The best thing to revise for the theories is to read both the revision guide and the Health and Social care book. Create a table for the main key point in the theories, its strengths and weaknesses plus the proponents of it. It might also be useful to do some past paper questions like the 8 marker questions.
alright thanks. it sounds good ill give it a try.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.94%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.36%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.58%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
16.67%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (34)
25.76%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
19.7%

Watched Threads