The Student Room Group

They will like me or not ?

Okay so basically I'm meeting my my long distance boyfriend and for the first time meeting his group of friends which make me really nervous idk it's really bad I'm thinking too much for real..well they knw me a lil bit but we never met so i don't know how they will react..well they are kinda impressed with me in past because I've done some good stuff for my long distance bf so yaa but idk if they will get impressed now after seeing me for real... I'm very nervous because I'm not a beauty who can just fling and wohhoo impressed man ! So yaa what if they don't like me or behind my back they think ohh dude she is not that good ?? I'm in trouble should i meet or not ??? Helppp!!!!
Original post by Hey Anonymous
Okay so basically I'm meeting my my long distance boyfriend and for the first time meeting his group of friends which make me really nervous idk it's really bad I'm thinking too much for real..well they knw me a lil bit but we never met so i don't know how they will react..well they are kinda impressed with me in past because I've done some good stuff for my long distance bf so yaa but idk if they will get impressed now after seeing me for real... I'm very nervous because I'm not a beauty who can just fling and wohhoo impressed man ! So yaa what if they don't like me or behind my back they think ohh dude she is not that good ?? I'm in trouble should i meet or not ??? Helppp!!!!

These things shouldn't bother you.. you're not they're eye candy and your boyfriend wouldn't be bothered with what they say about you if he's loyal.
Original post by summerbirdreads
These things shouldn't bother you.. you're not they're eye candy and your boyfriend wouldn't be bothered with what they say about you if he's loyal.

Unm...hope so thanks btw ! 👍🏻

Quick Reply