Father speaks out following trial of the killing of toddler by lesbian couple

Watch
mathsaholic31
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ic-murder.html
Last edited by mathsaholic31; 2 weeks ago
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
Not sure why 'lesbian' is required.

People don't say 'hetrosexual couple' when talking about Arthur.

Regardless it is a tragedy. People shouldn't have children if they can't look after them.
mathsaholic31
Rep:
(Original post by CoolCavy)

Regardless it is a tragedy. People shouldn't have children if they can't look after them.
i think it's very important to mention lesbian, to show that not only straight couples that are abusive and animalistic
Barbu
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago

You fail to even mention the monumental failure of Child Protection Services.

Poor little girl. It makes me sick to my teeth to hear these kinds of stories, especially since the death of Arthur and Baby P.
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by mathsaholic31)
i think it's very important to mention lesbian, to show that not only straight couples that are abusive and animalistic
I think everyone knows there are evil people in every demographic.

It is quite clear what you are attempting to do.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I think everyone knows there are evil people in every demographic.

It is quite clear what you are attempting to do.
prsom

Its not even subtle here, like their sexuality in some way has anything to do with their being monsters.
Napp
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Barbu)
You fail to even mention the monumental failure of Child Protection Services.

Poor little girl. It makes me sick to my teeth to hear these kinds of stories, especially since the death of Arthur and Baby P.
What does who these people like to **** have anything to do with this in any of these cases though?
The RAR
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Glad to know these vile people will be put to death, I mean community service
Barbu
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Napp)
What does who these people like to **** have anything to do with this in any of these cases though?
I didn't say anything of the sort!!
Napp
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Barbu)
I didn't say anything of the sort!!
You said the mention of the monsters sex is relevant..?
04MR17
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hiya, I've edited your thread title to more closely match the news story you are discussing.
imlikeahermit
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by The RAR)
Glad to know these vile people will be put to death, I mean community service
Don’t forget! They’ll only serve half of that community service sentence!
mathsaholic31
Rep:
(Original post by imlikeahermit)
Don’t forget! They’ll only serve half of that community service sentence!
poor little girls
-Imperator-
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
What has this got to do with not being able to look after a child?? There's a big difference between not being able to look after a child and moving in with a partner who beats your child to death. The murder is in no way the father's fault.
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by -Imperator-)
What has this got to do with not being able to look after a child?? There's a big difference between not being able to look after a child and moving in with a partner who beats your child to death. The murder is in no way the father's fault.
The thread title was different when I posted, mentioned nothing about the father. I was referring to the couple who had the child in their care.
Last edited by CoolCavy; 2 weeks ago
04MR17
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
Hiya, I've edited your thread title to more closely match the news story you are discussing.
This has been done again...
brjf
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
These are just two of probably the many instances of this, known and unknown. Of course there’s a massive backlog of inquests. Yet another of the many reasons why lockdown has driven society further into the ground
Andrew97
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I couldn’t give a toss about their sexuality. Utter scum and that’s all there is to it
mathsaholic31
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-59672858
Last edited by mathsaholic31; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (51)
12.2%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.91%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (106)
25.36%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (38)
9.09%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (200)
47.85%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.59%

Watched Threads