The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE University Accomodation - where should i go?

So i'm hoping to study at UWE in 2022, but i'm struggling to choose accomodation - i'm looking for somewhere in the city as i'm hoping to study animation, but i'd also like a decent social/night life. Lots of people have said Phoenix or Marketgate are good for social, but i'm also broke so was wondering how the other accomodations are in the city for social life, such as Cherry Court or Nelson and Drake? Thanks for the help
Original post by Verdigress
So i'm hoping to study at UWE in 2022, but i'm struggling to choose accomodation - i'm looking for somewhere in the city as i'm hoping to study animation, but i'd also like a decent social/night life. Lots of people have said Phoenix or Marketgate are good for social, but i'm also broke so was wondering how the other accomodations are in the city for social life, such as Cherry Court or Nelson and Drake? Thanks for the help

My daughter is in wallscourt and has a fab social life
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
hi!
i'm also applying uwe and it's my top choice, i've spoken to quite a few current students and they've ALL agreed that nelson and drake is the best atm!
Reply 3
Original post by molls.jo
hi!
i'm also applying uwe and it's my top choice, i've spoken to quite a few current students and they've ALL agreed that nelson and drake is the best atm!

oh awesome! what course are you going for?

i wasn't sure about nelson and drake cuz of the shared bathrooms, but do people currently there think its ok with them?
Reply 4
oh awesome! what course are you going for?

i wasn't sure about nelson and drake cuz of the shared bathrooms, but do people currently there think its ok with them?

i'm going 4 graphic design (hopefully)

nelson and drake u only have max 6 ppl so if you weren't lucky enough to get an en-suite it's not going to be so bad and most people say that shared bathrooms aren't as bad as you'd expect haha. guess it depends what's most important 2 u when making accom decision !
Reply 5
Original post by molls.jo
i'm going 4 graphic design (hopefully)

nelson and drake u only have max 6 ppl so if you weren't lucky enough to get an en-suite it's not going to be so bad and most people say that shared bathrooms aren't as bad as you'd expect haha. guess it depends what's most important 2 u when making accom decision !

good luck!

ah that sounds decent, I was worried it would be way too many people (;;-.-) Do you have any pictures of the bathrooms? can't seem to find them anywhere :/ tysm for your help!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 6
good luck!
ah that sounds decent, I was worried it would be way too many people (;;-.-) Do you have any pictures of the bathrooms? can't seem to find them anywhere :/ tysm for your help!

i haven't found any myself sorry D;

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending