Studying during Ramadan

Watch
zz_zaina
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey guys just wondering what any of my fellow Muslim students did to maintain a good study timetable for important exams like a levels.

username5585736
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Sometimes if you start a timetable before the Ramadan period starts, because you’re already in the habit of studying certain hours - you might find that it naturally carries over
TriplexA
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by zz_zaina)
Hey guys just wondering what any of my fellow Muslim students did to maintain a good study timetable for important exams like a levels.
During lockdown and study leave, I studied for my exams between iftaar +and suhoor, and rewarded myself with food lol.
Then from 3/4am - 12pm I slept... went to work in lockdown and repeated.

Best wishes.
username5585736
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I’ve just realised Ramadan is in the build up to my final exam season. I’m gonna have to take note of the advice here lol. The start is always the most difficult
batoolfatymah
Badges: 9
Report 4 weeks ago
The problem with me in Ramadan is that I love tea and take about 5 to 6 cups of tea or coffee a day so, when I don't get tea in the morning I get a really bad headache and then the whole day I can't revise.
Last edited by batoolfatymah; 4 weeks ago
0ptics
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
I’d revise how I would normally. It also helps that my parents don’t get on my throat 24/7, knowing that I’m fasting.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (21)
22.34%
Note taking apps (3)
3.19%
Flashcards (14)
14.89%
Revision guides (3)
3.19%
Past papers (48)
51.06%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (5)
5.32%

Watched Threads