The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

Is Oxford University "better" than Cambridge University?

It's older, more prestigious, better, more famous people went there, better courses, more beautiful as cambridge looks ****, more popular internationally as everyone knows Oxford but not everyone knows Cambridge, getting in is harder, Oxford is just so much better, people who went to Cambridge are all losers while Oxford graduates went places.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
It's older, more prestigious, better, more famous people went there, better courses, more beautiful as cambridge looks ****, more popular internationally as everyone knows Oxford but not everyone knows Cambridge, getting in is harder, Oxford is just so much better, people who went to Cambridge are all losers while Oxford graduates went places.

Did Cambridge send out the rejection emails today?
With how crippled your argument is, I’ll be surprised if you get accepted into either.

how did Cam hurt you

Who hurt you bro?

Cool story, bro.
Original post by mnot

:lol:
Reply 7
Original post by Reality Check
Cool story, bro.

it's true. Not as story, it is the truth. No one knows Cambridge internationally, everyone knows Oxford, Oxford is the best in the world.
it's true. Not as story, it is the truth. No one knows Cambridge internationally, everyone knows Oxford, Oxford is the best in the world.

lol, bless.
Reply 9
Original post by mnot

as if I will apply to Cambridge.
Original post by Reality Check
lol, bless.

why bless? cambridge is not prestigious.
as if I will apply to Cambridge.

And we all know he applied to Cambridge that day…
We all know that neither of them are good as they don't offer dentistry.
Original post by 0ptics
And we all know he applied to Cambridge that day…

I go to MIT. why would I need to apply to Cambridge? MIT is much harder to get into than Cambridge will ever be.
Original post by hungrysalamander
We all know that neither of them are good as they don't offer dentistry.

that is because dentistry is not good.
that is because dentistry is not good.

@Mesopotamian. I found someone who doesn't brush twice a day and floss once a day.
I go to MIT. why would I need to apply to Cambridge? MIT is much harder to get into than Cambridge will ever be.

I hope you enjoy your time at a technical college

What's an American doing on a British website?

MIT - is that Middlesborough Independent Technical or something?

Are you doing Make-up and Beauty Therapy, or Hairdressing?
Original post by hungrysalamander
What's an American doing on a British website?

I'm British but I go to MIT.

Latest