Can I apply to PwC????

Watch this thread
Lalallqlalal8
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I graduated in 2019 and went straight into an entry level job, but I would like to obtain professional qualifications and PwC sponsor those as part of their graduate scheme. Does anyone know if there is a time limit post graduation for PwCs grad scheme programmes? Would i be eligible to apply for the 2022 intake? I tried looking for this info online but had no luck
jbt300
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Lalallqlalal8)
I graduated in 2019 and went straight into an entry level job, but I would like to obtain professional qualifications and PwC sponsor those as part of their graduate scheme. Does anyone know if there is a time limit post graduation for PwCs grad scheme programmes? Would i be eligible to apply for the 2022 intake? I tried looking for this info online but had no luck
No time limit
SomeWelshGuy123
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
No, there are people in their thirties who join for a career switch, you're fie.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (220)
42.23%
The paper was reasonable (224)
42.99%
Not feeling great about that exam... (48)
9.21%
It was TERRIBLE (29)
5.57%

Watched Threads