The Student Room Group

Nissan juke 2013 second hand

Im thinking of buying it second hand for 3000, one of the side mirrors is damaged tho, and theres a few minor scratches, should I buy it or do you think it’ll only last for a year or two and so i should just buy a brand new one and pay monthly
Original post by Anonymous
Im thinking of buying it second hand for 3000, one of the side mirrors is damaged tho, and theres a few minor scratches, should I buy it or do you think it’ll only last for a year or two and so i should just buy a brand new one and pay monthly

Worse about second hand cars from a private dealer ( gather it is) is no warranty if anything goes wrong You could be fine with it but it a gamble you need to decide on.

Last thing you want is massive repairs if something went wrong especially going to university as a student.

You could use your money on a new with warranty or a nearly new car with balance of manufacture warranty to give you assurances if things goes wrong ( normally use for showroom display or they been bought in bulk on current reg plate ).and pay monthly if you able to.

Have a look at cars from local dealerships and see if anything you like there within a budget on cars that are perhaps couple years or so old.... Then decide on whether to buy new car or not.

Quick Reply

Latest