The Student Room Group

The TSR Christmas decorations are so bland and boring

It's like no effort went into the TSR decorations, I find them bland and boring, anyone else think so? sorry if this is offensive but it's the drink talking and I have no filter when im a bit drunk

Scroll to see replies

I use the mobile website and I can’t see any decorations on this version.
Congratulations on being responsible for tonight’s highest quality thread!
Original post by Cancelled Alice
Congratulations on being responsible for tonight’s highest quality thread!

I just feel no effort has gone in, it's like they are scared to offend people who don't celebrate Christmas
Original post by Gillian My Heart
I just feel no effort has gone in, it's like they are scared to offend people who don't celebrate Christmas

Yes, I’m sure Christmas trees, stockings and baubles are considered a deep insult amongst many U.K. students.

@Cancelled Alice you spoke too soon.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Yes, I’m sure Christmas trees, stockings and baubles are considered a deep insult amongst many U.K. students.

@Cancelled Alice you spoke too soon.

Do you know what actually, as a grinch, TSR has caused me serious psychological damage with their solitary and sinister Christmas Tree.
Do you know what actually, as a grinch, TSR has caused me serious psychological damage with their solitary and sinister Christmas Tree.

:hugs:
Want to vent your frustrations here?
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=96404904&highlight=

Great, a support group, just want I needed, like minded miserable ****ers.
Great, a support group, just want I needed,

Hey, didn’t you use “human therapy” in order to annoy the grinch that day? A support group is what you need and the good part is that you can use it on yourself. :redface:
like minded miserable ****ers.

As a person who fits in this category, I agree and I enjoy their company. You even get a gift from the man himself if you participate in this group. Simply splendid :colondollar:
Original post by 0ptics
Hey, didn’t you use “human therapy” in order to annoy the grinch that day? A support group is what you need and the good part is that you can use it on yourself. :redface:

As a person who fits in this category, I agree and I enjoy their company. You even get a gift from the man himself if you participate in this group. Simply splendid :colondollar:

It is true I did attempt to inappropriately therapatise the big man himself. The thing is, in the case of the grinch, causing harm is paradoxically a good thing- the more of a miserable git he is, the more himself he is.

Oooh well I am now eagerly awaiting my present.
It is true I did attempt to inappropriately therapatise the big man himself. The thing is, in the case of the grinch, causing harm is paradoxically a good thing- the more of a miserable git he is, the more himself he is.

Oooh well I am now eagerly awaiting my present.

I feel like that entire paradox should have been used that day in order to annoy him. That’s going to leave some scars, both physical and philosophical.

What do you think your present would be? Mine is no wifi, but sadly, he targeted the wrong wifi router. That’s what human therapy does to someone, I guess?
Were there even any decorations? I've been using both the desktop and mobile site... It's almost like they're out of money.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by 828582686989
Were there even any decorations? I've been using both the desktop and mobile site... It's almost like they're out of money.

surely they have enough money to put some decent decorations
Original post by 0ptics
I feel like that entire paradox should have been used that day in order to annoy him. That’s going to leave some scars, both physical and philosophical.

What do you think your present would be? Mine is no wifi, but sadly, he targeted the wrong wifi router. That’s what human therapy does to someone, I guess?

I am not going to speculate, grinchy boy is going to have of utilise his brain.
Original post by 828582686989

What the **** have you done to Obama? And who gifted you that terrible wig?
I am not going to speculate, grinchy boy is going to have of utilise his brain.

Boring. Mere speculation is fun, in this case anyway. But, if you don’t want to speculate, I’ll do it for you :smile:
My guess is you being broke, as per tradition of your avatar.
Original post by 0ptics
Boring. Mere speculation is fun, in this case anyway. But, if you don’t want to speculate, I’ll do it for you :smile:
My guess is you being broke, as per tradition of your avatar.

Who says that I am not broke in real life?
What the **** have you done to Obama? And who gifted you that terrible wig?

Oh, I haven't done anything to him, just embracing his beauty.

https://pin.it/33mfvgv
They have decorations? Where?
Who says that I am not broke in real life?

The grinch, allegedly. Call me conspiracy theorist #k, but I believe that the grinch has powers to restore human’s lives in order to destroy them again. Don’t ask about the veracity of that, as we all know that the grinch and anything related to him is automatically trustworthy.

Quick Reply

Latest