Santander degree apprenticeship 2022

Watch
ellisrosek
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey everyone I have just finished my virtual interview for the Santander corporate and commercial degree apprenticeship 2022. I was wondering if anyone has heard back yet or when we are likely to hear if our application has been successful.
JA04
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ellisrosek)
Hey everyone I have just finished my virtual interview for the Santander corporate and commercial degree apprenticeship 2022. I was wondering if anyone has heard back yet or when we are likely to hear if our application has been successful.
Hey, that’s great, I hope it went amazing! I’m due to complete my interview tomorrow. Do you have any tips on how to do well? Thank you in advance!
ellisrosek
Rep:
Good luck, honestly it went fine don’t worry too much about it the questions were pretty generic, only about 7. I would recommend looking on the website and taking note of some awards and specific figures about Santander’s previous achievements and values as that is what I did and included them in my answer. As far as the questions themselves they were pretty standard, mostly about why you chose the role, and there was one question which asked for an example of when I was innovative so I would recommend preparing a specific example of innovation and relating this to Santander’s innovative approach to business.I am happy to answer any other questions you have about the virtual interview, hope this helps x
JA04
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ellisrosek)
Good luck, honestly it went fine don’t worry too much about it the questions were pretty generic, only about 7. I would recommend looking on the website and taking note of some awards and specific figures about Santander’s previous achievements and values as that is what I did and included them in my answer. As far as the questions themselves they were pretty standard, mostly about why you chose the role, and there was one question which asked for an example of when I was innovative so I would recommend preparing a specific example of innovation and relating this to Santander’s innovative approach to business.I am happy to answer any other questions you have about the virtual interview, hope this helps x
Thank you so much!! This was very helpful. I just wanted to ask if there is preparation time for the questions as I believe we get 3 minutes to answer?
ellisrosek
Rep:
I’m not too sure I think it was about a minute to prepare but I could be wrong, my answers were about a minute and a half long but I don’t know the time limit x
JA04
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey, did anyone receive an email from Santander saying that they were impressed with your interview?
lebonn2000
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JA04)
Hey, did anyone receive an email from Santander saying that they were impressed with your interview?
after how long did they email you ?
JA04
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by lebonn2000)
after how long did they email you ?
I think they emailed me about a week and a half after me completing my digital interview.
:))!!
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
How do you apply to this apprenticeship? I've been keeping my eye out but can't find the sign up area
:))!!
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
How do you sign up to this? I've been keeping my eye on this but can't find the sign up area
Josepharchibald
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
anyone else on the waiting list?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
6.95%
October 2021 (232)
44.79%
November 2021 (63)
12.16%
December 2021 (65)
12.55%
January 2021 (63)
12.16%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.3%