The Student Room Group

Fine art applicants 2022

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
still haven’t heard anything, have you? May is literally next month! Thinking of maybe calling them up ahhh. Has everyone you know who have applied to Newcastle heard back? Hopefully we’ll hear soon!!
Original post by lxv334
still haven’t heard anything, have you? May is literally next month! Thinking of maybe calling them up ahhh. Has everyone you know who have applied to Newcastle heard back? Hopefully we’ll hear soon!!

I was waiting for a while and I think calling them up sped up the process as I heard back 3 days later. Worth a shot! Good luck! :smile:
Have you heard from Newcastle yet? My daughter sent her portfolio back in January but still not had a response after 3 months. We’ve been to offer holder day zag Newcastle for combined course but nothing re fine Art yet
Reply 123
Original post by Mizzalev
Have you heard from Newcastle yet? My daughter sent her portfolio back in January but still not had a response after 3 months. We’ve been to offer holder day zag Newcastle for combined course but nothing re fine Art yet

Yeh I haven’t heard anything since I sent off my portfolio in January either! Hopefully we’ll hear soon, fingers crossed
Reply 124
just got an offer from Edinburgh for art yesterday if anyone is still waiting!
For people who had interviews for Newcastle and have heard back, how long did they take? I had my interview today and am so anxious to hear
I got an offer from Edinburgh for BA art a couple of days ago now. Has anyone else heard back too? :smile:
Original post by emmab444
I got an offer from Edinburgh for BA art a couple of days ago now. Has anyone else heard back too? :smile:

hi! i've had an offer for Fine Art and just starting to look for accomodation :smile:
Original post by sarah_131204
hi! i've had an offer for Fine Art and just starting to look for accomodation :smile:

When did you get your offer? When did you submit your portfolio? I'm still waiting for the same course
Original post by Aliceejohnson
When did you get your offer? When did you submit your portfolio? I'm still waiting for the same course

I got my offer back on the 31st March, and I submitted my folio the day before it was due. Some of my friends doing other Eca courses have only heard back this week though, I think it’s quite random, hopefully you here back soon! :smile:
Just got rejected from eca rip :frown: going to newcastle

Quick Reply

Latest