The Student Room Group

What to watch in the cinema this week?

What to watch in the cinema this week?
I'm planning to go see the new West Side Story remake and maybe Sing 2 but I don't know whether either of them are out for you yet in the UK since im currently overseas.

Other than that if you like Spider Man I've heard the latest one is very good
yep I was thinking of west side story too but not entirely sure
If someone thinks to go to the cinema for Don't Look Up, please share the views here. I have not a high opinion for the trailers and maybe I am wrong with the film.
Reply 4
spiderman no way home only choice you can make.
Original post by Kutie Karen
yep I was thinking of west side story too but not entirely sure

Not my business. I don't like the musical genre in principle.

Original post by lupin74
spiderman no way home only choice you can make.

Yeah, if people like to watch Spiderman.
Depends what you like (:
I watched Encanto yesterday and really enjoyed it but I know it's not everyone's cup of tea
Licorice Pizza seems worth watching. Probably will go and see it on Monday. The director of There Will be Blood and Phantom Thread, and film debut of Alana Haim.
Reply 8
The King's Man is supposed to be good.
Original post by Kallisto
If someone thinks to go to the cinema for Don't Look Up, please share the views here. I have not a high opinion for the trailers and maybe I am wrong with the film.

I just watched it on Netflix. It's not like flawless as some people seem to be saying but a decent watch.
Original post by ashtolga23
I just watched it on Netflix. It's not like flawless as some people seem to be saying but a decent watch.

Nice! thanks for sharing your views. But what is about the parody? is it too exaggerated as I afraid or is it decent in Don't Look Up? that is the deceisive question!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by yellowbuttercup
Depends what you like (:
I watched Encanto yesterday and really enjoyed it but I know it's not everyone's cup of tea

the end of the waiting on a miracle song is stuck in my head!!
the note is soooo satisfyingg
Bad Boys For Life - 8/10

Fans of the series said that this is not a Bad Boys film spectators know, indeed, this third part is different, is more serious compared to the first two films, although it has funny moments. The patter are reduced to political correctness and the cops Mike and Marcus got a family image - so far, so good. But that is not to say the film is bad. On the contrary, it is entertaining! and not so trashy as the second film in 2003. The action and drama still work. Not a masterpiece, I did not expect it, but there is no reason to pan that successor.

@kcsjeo You can read my opinion here!
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest