The Student Room Group

Random question

Do you think the older generation would fail or succeed to reduce climate change?

*P.S. I have NO idea why I'm asking this*
Reply 1
Original post by Galaxy-Charmy
Do you think the older generation would fail or succeed to reduce climate change?

if a majority of people in ANY generation cared a enough about climate change, I believe they could work to fix it. The problem presently is that many older generations do not care as much as younger generations. If they did, we would not need to worry so much about it. Great question!

That’s a great question and I wish that the intellectuals of TSR can tackle this to its max. As for my answer, it’s a small, snappy, succinct “I don’t know”.

Spoiler

I'd say the percentage of people who genuinely care would be similar. The most influential people are businesses, they're mostly responsible for climate change, not us.

Everything is the choice of Steinsgate, we are all mere followers of a path to Destiny and we shall succeed with time to reduce climate change and make an evolution after countless and countless of failures in our paths - Source: Hououin Kyoma (Mad Scientist).

Quick Reply

Latest