can't focus revising

Watch
anon90176
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
i have like 10 days to cram in 40 topics+ for my mocks and i've been okay ish focusing in the last week...

but today i ended up procrastinating so much, and can't seem to focus.
i suddenly have lost the motivation to revise at all and nothing's going in my head when i do

if anyone has any tips would be greatly appreciated
Last edited by anon90176; 3 weeks ago

MysticImogen
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by anon90176)
i have like 10 days to cram in 40 topics+ for my mocks and i've been okay ish focusing in the last week...

i went to bed early, woke up early ish - all that ahhhh idk what to do none of the material is going into my head, i suddenly have lost the motivation to revise at all

same for me
oci9
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by anon90176)

i went to bed early, woke up early ish - all that ahhhh idk what to do none of the material is going into my head, i suddenly have lost the motivation to revise at all

Put your head next to the book and sleep.
It'll transfer via osmosis
It works!!!!
anon90176
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by oci9)
Put your head next to the book and sleep.
It'll transfer via osmosis
It works!!!!
if only
Gilmore115
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Lmao I dunno If I would trust that last one but I mean you can give it a go lmaooo
But for me I would recommend the Pomordo technique which is where you do 20 minutes and take a 5 minute break imbetween (but try not to use your phone in the break)
This is my fave website rn its called Study Stream where u can study with your fave celebs, cute pets, a cool view of someone walking through a uni etc x https://lifeat.io/space/Christmas2021-Space14
Or I think one of the best things to do is take every step at the time for example first do 5 minutes, than say okay 5 more than 5 more and just remind yourself on why you are doing this and to keep going xx
hope that helps lol
Gilmore115
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
ooh If you are Gilmore Girls fan there are videos where you can study with her on YouTube
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (21)
22.58%
Note taking apps (3)
3.23%
Flashcards (14)
15.05%
Revision guides (3)
3.23%
Past papers (47)
50.54%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (5)
5.38%

Watched Threads