The medic blog nobody asked for 💀💀

Watch
Agashii_
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
HEY PEEPS
With the new year approaching I thought I'd make a blog to keep me motivated and yea idrk what else. ILL MAKE THIS LOOK PRETTY ONCE IT'S POSTED!
About me:
Spoiler:
Show
- Im 19 years old
- Virgo tho I don't really believe in star signs
- First year medic
- an extreme procrastinator
-sibling to 5 others
- middle child
- can speak 3 languages fluently and know a bit of 4th
-I like artttttttt
- Love netball
- a good mix of introvert and extrovert
-South asian
- pronouns: She/her

🅽🅴🆆 🆈🅴🅰🆁🆂 🆁🅴🆂🅾🅻🆄🆃🅸🅾🅽🆂
Spoiler:
Show
1. Fill out my happiness journal every single day
2. exercise twice a week
3. pass 1st year of med
4. Work on my self worth

Anyone is welcome here
Last edited by Agashii_; 3 weeks ago
Agashii_
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
tags

dinomedic xsowmix CoochieMan tipexmaster25 AestheticStudying Wise Goldie TheWeekend JP2000!!! snepspell CaptainDuckie Food! wifd149 KA_P HaydenFordz Cherrygrape1234 starrystudy way2med Rara345 IBkidinthecorner WTSBLG Slx.24 may12388 Liliette summerbirdreads nightingalegend G_Quinn awastar 0ptics
Lmk if anyone else wants a tag
Last edited by Agashii_; 1 week ago
wifd149
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm interested in following your thread, no worries because I'm watching it already :rofl: I'm also a virgo, and you really have an awful lot of siblings mate

All the best in your studies and uni life
username5865886
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
:woo:
Tag me plss
Agashii_
Rep:
(Original post by wifd149)
I'm interested in following your thread, no worries because I'm watching it already :rofl: I'm also a virgo, and you really have an awful lot of siblings mate

All the best in your studies and uni life
AW THANKS
when's ur bday 👀
are you at uni too?
Agashii_
Rep:
(Original post by Food!)
:woo:
Tag me plss
done :hugs:
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I feel like I haven’t seen you around in a while!
How are you finding medical school so far?
wifd149
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Agashii_)
AW THANKS
when's ur bday 👀
are you at uni too?
It's in early September, before the 10th

I'm in my last year of university already, doing law (time flies so fast). Going to get on the bar course this September, and then go on to do a Masters and a PhD if I get accepted by the universities I want
Agashii_
Rep:
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
I feel like I haven’t seen you around in a while!
How are you finding medical school so far?
I've mainly been sticking to the interviews thread 😩
I'm finding it good. It hasn't been "ridiculously hard" yet.
Hru :hugs:
Agashii_
Rep:
It's in early September, before the 10th

I'm in my last year of university already, doing law (time flies so fast). Going to get on the bar course this September, and then go on to do a Masters and a PhD if I get accepted by the universities I want
OOO My friend does a law apprenticeship. It sounds really cool tbh.
Omg wishing you the best of luck!! You can totally use this blog for anything you may need
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I've mainly been sticking to the interviews thread 😩
I'm finding it good. It hasn't been "ridiculously hard" yet.
Hru :hugs:
Ah, a budding young medic FH I see
I’m guessing you’ve had lots of lectures which aren’t particularly hard, just lots to remember?
I am stressed to the moon and back
wifd149
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
OOO My friend does a law apprenticeship. It sounds really cool tbh.
Omg wishing you the best of luck!! You can totally use this blog for anything you may need
Thanks mate! I'm definitely interested in your journey I took up BMAT/UKCAT/UCAT before as well and suddenly decided to change to law, regretted my decision in the first half of my university years but I'm kind of enjoying law at the moment.
dinomedic
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
thanks for the tag what languages do you speak ??
Agashii_
Rep:
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
Ah, a budding young medic FH I see
I’m guessing you’ve had lots of lectures which aren’t particularly hard, just lots to remember?
I am stressed to the moon and back
Hoping to become a FH
Nooo why you stressed :console: is it just work?
And yeaaaa wayy too much information but nothing particularly hard

Thanks mate! I'm definitely interested in your journey I took up BMAT/UKCAT/UCAT before as well and suddenly decided to change to law, regretted my decision in the first half of my university years but I'm kind of enjoying law at the moment.
Oh that's cool. I was thinking of law but ending up doing science :rofl:
Agashii_
Rep:
(Original post by dinomedic)
thanks for the tag what languages do you speak ??
English, pashto and Urdu
KA_P
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Did you join any societies? :0
Do you still play netball in uni? What's your favourite position in netball?
HaydenFordz
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
me me me me
KA_P
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Me!
Cherrygrape1234
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Agashiiii add meeeee :hugs:
Agashii_
Rep:
ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕖:

1. Charge my earphones since i've been putting that off for a week
2. Begin research for essay
3. make an essay plan
4. Write the introduction
5. Watch one IP lecture (i've maybe quite possibly ignored them for a term so I need to catch up)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (16)
7.02%
October 2021 (112)
49.12%
November 2021 (23)
10.09%
December 2021 (31)
13.6%
January 2021 (19)
8.33%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (21)
9.21%