The Student Room Group

How I handled my foot fetish

I’ve seen a lot of threads here making a big deal out of it. So I just wanted to share my own experience.

I mention it before we even meetup if possible. Why? Because it’s a deal breaker to me if she doesn’t accept it. Every girl that said no quickly changed their minds when they knew that was it for me. That being said it doesn’t end there. The next part is hearing about her kinks. Most of which have went unfilled since they had them. Lucky for me I love to meet those needs just as much as my own.

It’s amazing when a girl who thought she wasn’t into it gets nearly as much pleasure from it as I do. Maybe even more. I had one that went from passive to full don when I went near her feet. She loved it and had no idea how strong that was.

I also have a spit fetish. More of a salvia one. But nobody has seemed to mind that at all. I ask for it. They give it and then see just how much I was into it.

And maybe I’ve just been lucky. But if someone walks out over me being me then I’d rather they do that at it start of our relationship.
No one asked.
Reply 2
Original post by ROTL94
No one asked.

Right you are. I just shared.
Spit hits me hard.
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve seen a lot of threads here making a big deal out of it. So I just wanted to share my own experience.

I mention it before we even meetup if possible. Why? Because it’s a deal breaker to me if she doesn’t accept it. Every girl that said no quickly changed their minds when they knew that was it for me. That being said it doesn’t end there. The next part is hearing about her kinks. Most of which have went unfilled since they had them. Lucky for me I love to meet those needs just as much as my own.

It’s amazing when a girl who thought she wasn’t into it gets nearly as much pleasure from it as I do. Maybe even more. I had one that went from passive to full don when I went near her feet. She loved it and had no idea how strong that was.

I also have a spit fetish. More of a salvia one. But nobody has seemed to mind that at all. I ask for it. They give it and then see just how much I was into it.

And maybe I’ve just been lucky. But if someone walks out over me being me then I’d rather they do that at it start of our relationship.

I think the majority of people repress their 'kinks'. And I think it's even more true for women, for cultural reasons. Similar to why 'sleeping around' is traditionally criticised in women. I also think it's counterproductive, because forcing most things underground has almost always been counterproductive and caused people to act it out in stupid and irresponsible ways that actually exasperate the original problem and give it even more negative publicity. A vicious circle. Same happened with the prohibition on alcohol. Similar is happening with the drugs war.

Unsure of whether you're trolling or not... you're probably not far off the mark in doing the right thing by being open about it, though I am skeptical of the motives. Depends if you're doing it to build intimacy and closeness, or if you are doing it to seek attention.

Recreational drug use obviously has an addictive dimension, as does alcohol, and so does sex for a lot of people. Not wanting to delve into the psychology of it all right now, addiction & attention seeking are strongly linked, and various personality disorders. Attention seeking can be an addiction in itself, in fact, and is often far more complex and elusive than more typical drug or alcohol consumption. Sex is just one means by which such an 'attention seeking addiction' can manifest itself, although it can manifest in practically anything that involves the participation of other people. But sex is one of the biggest outlets for this type of addiction, and so is over-represented in people with these types of problems.
(edited 2 years ago)

LMAOOOOOOOOO foot fetish is a mad one. and whatchu mean aboing spit fetish???
Reply 6
Original post by NonIndigenous
I think the majority of people repress their 'kinks'. And I think it's even more true for women, for cultural reasons. Similar to why 'sleeping around' is traditionally criticised in women. I also think it's counterproductive, because forcing most things underground has almost always been counterproductive and caused people to act it out in stupid and irresponsible ways that actually exasperate the original problem and give it even more negative publicity. A vicious circle. Same happened with the prohibition on alcohol. Similar is happening with the drugs war.

Unsure of whether you're trolling or not... you're probably not far off the mark in doing the right thing by being open about it, though I am skeptical of the motives. Depends if you're doing it to build intimacy and closeness, or if you are doing it to seek attention.

Recreational drug use obviously has an addictive dimension, as does alcohol, and so does sex for a lot of people. Not wanting to delve into the psychology of it all right now, addiction & attention seeking are strongly linked, and various personality disorders. Attention seeking can be an addiction in itself, in fact, and is often far more complex and elusive than more typical drug or alcohol consumption. Sex is just one means by which such a 'attention seeking addiction' can manifest itself, although it can manifest in practically anything that involves the participation of other people. But sex is one of the biggest outlets for this type of addition.

I wasn’t trolling. Didn’t mean to come off that way. But like the hungrysalsmander makes clear here. I don’t want to waste my time getting invested with anyone like that. I don’t hate them. I respect them for their openness.

You also bring up a key point that I don’t know how to express. When it gets suppressed just waiting for the right time. A month goes by. Then another. Now 6 months. Now it’s dropped on them. Only now it’s been suppressed for so long that everything is about it. I find the obsession to be a lot less obsessive when it’s out in the open from the start.
I wasn’t trolling. Didn’t mean to come off that way. But like the hungrysalsmander makes clear here. I don’t want to waste my time getting invested with anyone like that. I don’t hate them. I respect them for their openness.

You also bring up a key point that I don’t know how to express. When it gets suppressed just waiting for the right time. A month goes by. Then another. Now 6 months. Now it’s dropped on them. Only now it’s been suppressed for so long that everything is about it. I find the obsession to be a lot less obsessive when it’s out in the open from the start.

Yeah, that make sense. I knew one girl like that... and she was... she needed Jesus. Lol. Too much.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 8
I can’t seem to edit my post.

But my biggest point here is that it is normal. Nothing at all to be ashamed of.
Ok.
I was just returning some items to the store few minutes ago, & I was thinking of this thread on my way back... and wondered... why is 'foot fetish' considered more "gross" than 'd*** sucking'? At least that's the perception. Or more gross than sticking things in someone else's arse?

It doesn't really make sense.

I'm not into either myself. Just didn't have anything more useful on my mind to think about.
I was just returning some items to the store few minutes ago, & I was thinking of this thread on my way back... and wondered... why is 'foot fetish' considered more "gross" than 'd*** sucking'? At least that's the perception. Or more gross than sticking things in someone else's arse?

I'm not into either myself. Just didn't have anything more useful on my mind to think about.

It makes sense to me. Some people really are weirded out by such things. We have to respect that. That’s why being open and upfront is important.

yeah true. basically human beings are disgusting
I did date a women who wasn’t into but didn’t mind me a having a foot fetish and she told me I was into spit before I knew it. She would not suck a ****. That grossed her out. As long as I respected that then anything else was fair game.

Got to talk about good this. Our boundaries aren’t drawn in straight lines.
It makes sense to me. Some people really are weirded out by such things. We have to respect that. That’s why being open and upfront is important.

Yeah but your feet won't have excrement or fecal matter on them. Not under any ordinary circumstances. Whereas the other body parts I mentioned... do have excrement and fecal matter on them. Which is literally, fully of toxins and bacteria. It's hard to come up with a more concise definition of the word "gross".

I'm not making presumptions about those kinds of people, but just pointing out some of the inconsistency/hypocrisy in how people view these things.

I'd personally rather jump out of my skin and off a bridge, than put someone's 'biological waste' anywhere near any of my orifices.

Yet 'foot fetish'... although I'm not remotely into it, I don't find it "gross", provided they're clean which is easy enough to do with soap & warm water. I don't even understand what some peoples' problem is with it.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending