The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Bcu diagnostic radiography

Hi, im going to BCU to study diagnostic radiography in 2022 and wanted to ask all those who started last year, how are they getting on? Is it a good Uni?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, im going to BCU to study diagnostic radiography in 2022 and wanted to ask all those who started last year, how are they getting on? Is it a good Uni?

awful stay away!
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
awful stay away!

Can you say why
Can you say why

idk
Reply 4
idk

then why are you replying
Reply 5

hey I was meant to be going this year but I deffered my place, im starting 2022 some people I know to go there and theyre really enjoying the course and envrionment so far.
I’m starting Diagnostic Radiography in BCU in 2022 too!!
Reply 7
I’m starting Diagnostic Radiography in BCU in 2022 too!!

Amazing! Have you had an offer??
I have applied to the BCU and I have got an interview in few days . Could you plz tell me which sort of question they ask plz .
Original post by Doudou1433
I have applied to the BCU and I have got an interview in few days . Could you plz tell me which sort of question they ask plz .

they ask medical questions
does BCU stand for the grade requirements
does BCU stand for the grade requirements

Yes, they needed 5 GCSE at 5 or above including English and Maths. ( No science if u are a mature student applying with Access course).
I’m applying as a mature student, have been offered a place for 2022 Diagnostic Radiography. Need to get 30 distinctions and merits 18 solely at Science. Hope this helps.
Original post by ashhh19
hey I was meant to be going this year but I deffered my place, im starting 2022 some people I know to go there and theyre really enjoying the course and envrionment so far.

Hi can I ask if you deferr your place at uni and you want to go to uni the next academic year so do you have to reapply for your course again through ucas if you take a gap year.
Original post by hana_00000
Hi can I ask if you deferr your place at uni and you want to go to uni the next academic year so do you have to reapply for your course again through ucas if you take a gap year.

No if it’s deferred your basically just delaying it a year but if you’re on a gap year and you’ve not even started you’ll have to reapply if you don’t defer it

Quick Reply

Latest