The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

LANS Birmingham admissions essay

Hi there. Currently doing my admissions essay for University of Birmingham Liberal Arts and Natural Sciences and I am really struggling with how to answer the questions as well as the structure neccessary. Any help?
Original post by roxyburtxn
Hi there. Currently doing my admissions essay for University of Birmingham Liberal Arts and Natural Sciences and I am really struggling with how to answer the questions as well as the structure neccessary. Any help?

Hey, I’ve done mine and got an offer so hopefully I can help? Do you know which of the qus you’re going to do and/or what subjects you want to study. Basically, when I first looked at it, I started think about which subjects I wanted to do and how I could link them together and then trying to link it to one of the questions. Sorry if this isn’t much help, but honestly I had no idea what structure to do and basically just wrote out my ideas into paragraphs and tried to link them all together.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, I’ve done mine and got an offer so hopefully I can help? Do you know which of the qus you’re going to do and/or what subjects you want to study. Basically, when I first looked at it, I started think about which subjects I wanted to do and how I could link them together and then trying to link it to one of the questions. Sorry if this isn’t much help, but honestly I had no idea what structure to do and basically just wrote out my ideas into paragraphs and tried to link them all together.

I think i'm going to do the epoch question and have a look into history, sociology, politics & english etc as i can look into war poetry and how that impacted society.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending